organisation for year 11 (1 Viewer)

trishaa_

HSC
could any year 11/12's (current or past) pleeeease tell me how they organise? im very good at organisation but in terms of using binders or books or laptop, idk what to choose. thanks!

Zyphronic

HSC
It depends on what works for you. I'm sure you've established which form of organisation works for you. I personally find loose leaf paper + plastic sleeves with a post-it note on the sleeve helps me to organise my stuff quite easily. Books are quite nice as well, as you can just flick through anytime but if you somehow lose it it's a problem and looking at it before exams can be an arduous process. Laptops have a very good filing system and you can store stuff online to access anywhere, as opposed to a book.

My organisation varies for each subject. For sciences, I would recommend using a loose leaf paper + sleeves to organise (binder). For math, I would definitely use a book and maybe loose leaf paper with formulas, self made examples. For subjects which require more writing, I would use a laptop so I can sequences my ideas more efficiently and add more content.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

trishaa_

HSC
hey! thank you so much. i was planning to use loose leaf/binder for bio and physics, and a grid book for maths, however im torn between a laptop or book for modern history & ext english, as i dont wish to lose my writing habit but i feel like laptops are the best option omgg

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I used grid books for mathematics.
Binders to store hand outs (kept them at home) and had an a4 display book to take handouts to and from as needed. Loose leaf sheets to take notes on and then stuck on binders.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I did my first draft of essays on the computer and then handed in for teacher feedback as required.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)