Orientation Week 2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubu

Re: 0rientation Week

wait can u get course notes for every uos u do

ie. aero1560 eventhough it didnt say it reccommended coursenotes cause i heard kc doesnt do anythin and i want atleast a distinction in that, and i doubt his lessons will be suffice

thanks

o0_jolie_0o

HSC

thankz tennille, yeah I'll probably ring them up or if the co-op bookshop isn't as busy as it was today then I'll go ask in person tomorrow *I like talking in person rather than over the phone*

stazi

Nightman
HSC

I met sooooo many bosers randomly yesterday:
schroedinger
jimmyk (from memory)
brogan
waf (met before)
snakeoils (met day before, too)
quah (met before too)
ssaint

i think there were more

bugs

stazi said:
I met sooooo many bosers randomly yesterday:
schroedinger
jimmyk (from memory)
brogan
waf (met before)
snakeoils (met day before, too)
quah (met before too)
ssaint

i think there were more
I think i saw you Stazi, were you handing out ComSoc flyers?
I had this 'fuck off liberal scum' shirt :eek: (my friend got me to wear)
I recall, if memory serves, that you asked if i wanted to join the liberals :jaw:

o0_jolie_0o

HSC

:) today was fun although i didn't talk to anybody new... i went with my friend and she's not going to be with me since she goes to uts... hopefully make friends during tutorials *sighs* although problem is don't talk much during classes... lol... but o-week rock!!!! everyone was nice and cheerful... i like that:) :wave:

Libbster

HSC

hey stas i saw that u joined suds. i had the privilege of signing up below your name. :p

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Libbster said:
hey stas i saw that u joined suds. i had the privilege of signing up below your name. :p
teehee, hawt :eek:

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Re: 90s dance night O-week who's going?

Damage Inc. said:
Fuck you, you little piece of shit, can you explain to me why there is a gay and womens morning tea, but not a mens morning tea?
I can. Because they are misandrist, and trying to instill in women and gay people that they are disadvantaged and that men are out to make them slaves. Then women and gay people will join the queer/women's collectives, thinking that because these collectives are at uni, and uni is full of smart people, that men actually Are out to make them slaves. Your student dollar at work.

There's a new word for your vocabulary. Misandry / mi-san-dry / n. - Hatred or strong prejudice against men.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

...so gay guys are also prejudiced against men?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC

I found the women's magazine they handed out in the USU showbag extremely hilarious (no offence). I had a good laugh. Thanks USU for the free condoms too.

Wat happened to o-week today? False advertising since it only goes for 3 days, and I went today to find out that all tha stalls had been taken down, and nothing was really happening except for that big ride near manning and the radio station. Pretty gipped if you ask me!

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC

The funniest part is that they actually believe their propaganda.

natalicious

HSC

Hey!! Who went to the 90s night last night at Mannings?? I thought it was soo much fun...especially with the dress-up competition lol!! Great prizes too...i-pods and X-box 360s!

Meet any new plpz there??...I met friends of friends etc...

It was a great night...thanks USU!!

stazi

Nightman
HSC

grk_styl said:
I found the women's magazine they handed out in the USU showbag extremely hilarious (no offence). I had a good laugh. Thanks USU for the free condoms too.

Wat happened to o-week today? False advertising since it only goes for 3 days, and I went today to find out that all tha stalls had been taken down, and nothing was really happening except for that big ride near manning and the radio station. Pretty gipped if you ask me!
as posted in the other thread - the stalls are bottom level of manning. this was the case last year too.

HSC
N/A

Anyone here went to rockstars?
Tiswas orsome... except Gerling was rather pub band (totally off their faces, obviously). I vote Van She for sexiest band of the night! Yay 4 Tomek who gave me free stuff and posed for photos ;).
What did everyone else think?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC

yeh i was there, i was the indian guy standing on the side of the dancefloor laughing at all the drug fucked non-rhythm having people on the dancefloor.

was a good night pang and valentinos fucking sucked....van she was great, gerling were pretty good too but the lead singer was fuked lol.

good place for a gig, will be there next sat maybe to see weapon x and ken hall even though i dont really like them much.

HSC
Re: O-week

Phanatical said:
I can. Because they are misandrist, and trying to instill in women and gay people that they are disadvantaged and that men are out to make them slaves. Then women and gay people will join the queer/women's collectives, thinking that because these collectives are at uni, and uni is full of smart people, that men actually Are out to make them slaves. Your student dollar at work.

There's a new word for your vocabulary. Misandry / mi-san-dry / n. - Hatred or strong prejudice against men.
I don't remember them saying anything about (straight) men turning us all into slaves at the Q-tea. In fact, the whole thing seemed to be about letting people know that they are in an environment where they can be open about their sexuality, and that there are other people like them.

Keep in mind that not everyone is from eastern sydney - lot of us are from places where two gay guys walking down the street holding hands would simply not be tolerated. I find it hard to understand why you continue to affirm that gay people are not disadvantaged, can you elaborate on that?

edit: Oh btw, we pay just as much as you in student fees. We could easily complain about our money being spend on stuff like childcare and reproductive information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)