Orientation (1 Viewer)

red-butterfly

HSC
Orientation starts tomorrow :) who's going tomorrow?

if not, then when are you going for orientation?

I'm going tomorrow so I guess I'll see you people there :)

0hNivlek

HSC
i registered for the 22nd when i accepted my offer, and then i registered for the 26th Law Orientation lol.

purplemonkey

HSC
Huh when is O day?
Wednesday the 24th is when all the clubs and societies will be out n about, handing out freebies and there will be stalls from different banks and health funds I'm sure you scam some pens off :D

Witide: the point of Orientation is to go to your faculty welcome and find out who your contact are, maybe book into a few seminars. It's mainly for newies to get acquainted with UTS before classes start.

witide

HSC
Wednesday the 24th is when all the clubs and societies will be out n about, handing out freebies and there will be stalls from different banks and health funds I'm sure you scam some pens off :D

Witide: the point of Orientation is to go to your faculty welcome and find out who your contact are, maybe book into a few seminars. It's mainly for newies to get acquainted with UTS before classes start.
Ahh, cool beans then. Probably best to skip that, although o-day should be worth checking out.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
I'm helping out on the 25th and 26th, so if anyone wants to stalk me down, I'll be at the Science Faculty official welcome as well as probably doing some campus tours

micuzzo

HSC
did we have to register for orientation coz i cant remeber if i did... im jsut gonna turn up on any random day...

JOSH.

HSC
I'm going on the 22nd of February for O-Day. Is there just 1 day or can we do other shit as well? I'm probably going to wear my most bestest He-Man shirt ever. I will be killing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)