Orientation (1 Viewer)

witide

HSC
But I wanna join all the clubs! I need to improve on my previous year's standard of 6!

fuzzy09

HSC
Orientation was good, orange people were good too (Y)
However it was an absolute poon fest...

AM_092

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I had a good time! :) Met up with a few people, booked some sessions. Did a 'presenting in a tutorial' and 'ELSSA' seminar today... (and Library tour). I don't recommend the ELSSA session at all!!! COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME + EXTREMELY BORING (very basic stuff, I'd say only people who don't know english well or are international students, should attend).

HSC
i went on the 22nd (if you saw an incredibly sunburnt girl, it was probably me). i should've made more of an effort to talk to people, i kind of ended up talking to one person most of the time. and on the campus tour we went to a bar at the end but i had to leave so i couldn't chat to more people then.

im not going for the rest of the week, got rostered to work. i hope IT Systems @ UTS and student services aren't that important, i talked to an orange shirt girl who said she was overseas for her orientation, that made me feel better lol.

also, my orange shirt (PN?) tour leaders were pretty funny, so that was an ok part of the day.

Last edited:

0hNivlek

HSC
LOL i think i sat in the row behind you during the opening ceremony or whatever. Very red/pink skin? LOL :sun:

5233andy

HSC
Uhm Law Orientation on 26/02 - WIll that involve an Official Welcome? I've been searching for a timetable exclusive to the Law Faculty, but I can't find it anywhere.

Also, having combined Business with Law, should I attend both Orientations? They both occur on 26/02.

All of a sudden, High School was heaven...

purplemonkey

HSC
andy the full law program is at UTS: Law

if the business and law components clash, just go to whichever you feel would be more important / interesting :)

business undergrad welcome is friday 2:30-4pm in the great hall :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)