• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Osama Bin Laden dead (1 Viewer)

cssftw

HSC
>they changed their story, it must be a conspiracy

but if it was a conspiracy, wouldn't they have planned out the story in advance so they would have been consistent?
of course its not a conspiracy, but I think the reason for the lies was to get the support of the whole world. This wasn't some random redneck saying it, it was John Brennon, (Obama's advisor?), evidently a pretty important individual.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
woah just saw the newss... turns out Bin Laden wasn't living in a epic-ly luxurious mansion... he was living in a shitty old 2-storied house.

Also apparently he didn't use his wife as a human shield, and was unarmed....
fuarrkkk man! I don't think I can believe anything the news says anymore. I mean the government was watching the whole operation LIVE, so how the hell did they get these facts so wrong? US Propaganda???

We may as well rename ourselves as the 'uninformed'.
It was a luxurious mansion by Pakistani standards. Didn't notice that it had 7+ foot high walls? Not exactly standard for the third world.

Everyone who says "why did they kill him" should be happy that they didn't take him alive if they're worried about mass murderers' civil liberties

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
bin ladens house was in abbotabad

which is one of the richest and most desirable parts of pakistan to live in and has the pakistani equivalent of west point in the neighbourhood

i doubt his house was out of the ordinary for the area

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
If I were running al-Qaeda in Iraq, I would put a circle around March 2008 and be praying as many times as possible for a victory not only for Obama but also for the Democrats.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
If I were running al-Qaeda in Iraq, I would put a circle around March 2008 and be praying as many times as possible for a victory not only for Obama but also for the Democrats.
I miss John Howard so much.

twistedrebel

HSC
It was a luxurious mansion by Pakistani standards. Didn't notice that it had 7+ foot high walls? Not exactly standard for the third world.
thats not a mansion for the countries standards m8

mirakon

nigga
HSC
it was more of a fort than a mansion tbh. Not luxurious but damn well secure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)