iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i swear there's been a thread about this but i can;t find it

i really like this show.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
it's set in the 80s. just a normal 1hr show. but it was good. and it was on at 10.40 last night.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Oh my god.. on a completely unrelated topic, was there ever a kids game show on NBN called "My Generation"?? Or something along those lines?

I've been trying to think of the name of the show for months!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
it's set in the 80s. just a normal 1hr show. but it was good. and it was on at 10.40 last night.
Its set in the 1960's. John F.Kennedy's death was in the show. approx 1963/64.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I love it! It used to be on at 8:30 with double episodes, which was good, but it's getting to be on later and later, and it's only a single episode now. And sometimes it's off for weeks at a time.

I really like Sam [the black guy] and his family. I thought it was really interesting how they've tried to include issues like racism in the show. The whole music aspect is really interesting too, not just the bandstand music but the rest. [Loved the gospel, the Bob Dylan, and especially loved Luke singing 'Stand By Me' a few eps back]
I like Meg too. JJ was cool until last night's episode. And the younger brother is just annoying.
I like Luke as well [the piano teacher], but I don't know if he's on the show for much longer.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by honky tonk
Oh my god.. on a completely unrelated topic, was there ever a kids game show on NBN called "My Generation"?? Or something along those lines?

I've been trying to think of the name of the show for months!
Yeah its called My Generation..l'm sure of it.. or its Our Generation....they used to play the nintendo and be there with one of their parents to answer questions...the set scared me a lot. I liked Amazing better.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
it's called "american dreams" when it was screened in america and always has these celebs popping up like nick carter, hilary duff, michelle branch etc etc. i watched it for about 5 minutes and promptly fell asleep...i was only drawn in coz it reminded me of gilmore girls in the ad...needless to say. it isnt

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
the set scared me a lot. I liked Amazing better.
I can remember it used a lot of CGI in the introduction.. and the set was freaky now that I think about it. :p

A*mazing was the bomb! :D

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by honky tonk

A*mazing was the bomb! :D
But how creepy was the host...

I watched some of the double episodes of my generation, but I don't watch it anymore. I didn't even know it was still on at a later time.

sar567

Yeah this show is cool, but its so hard to keep track of when it is on, i only ever get to see it by accident when im flicking.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
There's a site that humourously recaps the episodes here, for anyone that has missed eps but still wants to catch up. :) Episode 1.09 was on this week.

I used to love A*mazing too!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah and i looked to see if it was on next week and it isn't.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
But how creepy was the host...
He was a bit creepy.. he used to make pathetic jokes that wouldn't even make me laugh.. and I'm easy to please when it comes to jokes.

I remember he once asked a kid a question with the answer being "Jamaica", to which he replied "No, she did it of her own accord."

It took me about three years to understand that joke. :(

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
i really couldn't get into the our generation series. As much as i tried

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)