Ourimbah - is anyone going there? For 2010? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Yuk, isn't that place right next to a jail or detention center or something?

HSC
Uni Grad
umm, i dont believe there are either anywhere near mr. troll, however im not entirely sure.

HSC
N/A
I go to Ourimbah, Its NOWHERE near a jail......... great campus have been there 2 years now.

Tam

future-doctor

HSC
Wooo O'BAH! nah the area is pretty good, dont think there is any jails or detention centre around, only rugby fields, thats about it.

Kelly47

HSC
Yes this will be my second year there. It's an alright place, not as fancy as those Sydney universities but I like it. And no, I haven't seen any gaols around. But if you're catching the train, I warn you, trains often ignore Ourimbah's existence. /Sigh

Last edited:

MailMofo

HSC
Yeah, i may be going to Ourimbuh over Callahan. The advisory day on the 5th turned me off traveling to Callahan campus, after meeting multiple drug addicts and the mentally ill on the way to and from the campus, and ofcourse, Ourimbuh is alot closer and is the logical choice for convenience.

Last edited:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
The advisory day on the 5th turned me off traveling to Callahan campus, after meeting multiple drug addicts and the mentally ill on the way to and from the campus.
Did you go via bankstown or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)