over it? (1 Viewer)

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
I remember the times in year 10 and year 11 when all I would hear was that all the current year 12 students were studying, studying & study. Now that I look back at that I think what a load of bull :burn:
Im totally over the HSC... I just want to get it over and done with so that i can start my cadetship at the end of Jan08. :D:D

Kevin07'

bellinda

HSC
haha...

i go threw moments whe ni think oh who cares over it just got me to the 29th... (only got art after that...)

then i have moments when im thinking OMG THIS IS THE REST OF MY LIFE AND IM STUFFING IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah but of a nut case atm... lol..

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! ENGLISH TOMORROW!!! agh.. lol..

^emmie^

HSC
im definately absolutely over it and have been for some time

its really werid though i thought i fully be heaps stressed out like i was way more stressed for the trials

know it doesnt even feel like we have the HSC i guess it will kick in tomorrow when i sit down and actually do it
anyone else feel as if we dont have it its kinda weird aye

i think just having a thread like this n all the ppl writting in it shows were over it a pointless thread about not much the night before our first english exam PROCRASTINATION is a cruel thing
damn ive run out of pointless stuf to say now ill have to go continue with study yay just think this is the last time we will have to write a creative peice yay haha unless u wanna be like n author or sumthin any way i should go study know

good luck all

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
morganforrest said:
Bit late on the 20th isn't it???

UAI's come out on the 19th
The HSC results come out on December 19th (then I'm going to use JUAISeek0506 & SAM to predict my UAI).
The UAI comes out on the 21st December I think.

^emmie^ said:
im definately absolutely over it and have been for some time

its really werid though i thought i fully be heaps stressed out like i was way more stressed for the trials

know it doesnt even feel like we have the HSC i guess it will kick in tomorrow when i sit down and actually do it
anyone else feel as if we dont have it its kinda weird aye

i think just having a thread like this n all the ppl writting in it shows were over it a pointless thread about not much the night before our first english exam PROCRASTINATION is a cruel thing
damn ive run out of pointless stuf to say now ill have to go continue with study yay just think this is the last time we will have to write a creative peice yay haha unless u wanna be like n author or sumthin any way i should go study know

good luck all
I was thinking of making my own comics or various bits of literature after the HSC with twisted concepts and humour.
Maybe I'll pass. :)

Last edited:
HSC
i've been over it since about half the year.....
i dunno...i just...i think once i stress i instantly relax...which isnt great for my procrastinating mind -.-'

Forbidden
i thought uai came out on 20th? o_O =/
----------

lol i already failed...i dont see a hope of a 75 which i would need to have a chance....i think i dont have any motivation coz i dont really want to go to uni...mostly i've picked coz my parents obviously..dont give me any other choice
-.-' (oh currie parents WHY!)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ahh im really tired too.
tbh i was completely over it after the half-yearlies.
ahhh i just want the next three weeks to hurry up already ...

-pari-

HSC
N/A
over it?

i've lost complete motivation to do anything. buurrn out. period. not ready for modules, not getting ready for modules.

fucking shame since my internals are gnna go to waste.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
MortImmortelle said:
Forbidden
i thought uai came out on 20th? o_O =/
----------

lol i already failed...i dont see a hope of a 75 which i would need to have a chance....i think i dont have any motivation coz i dont really want to go to uni...mostly i've picked coz my parents obviously..dont give me any other choice
-.-' (oh currie parents WHY!)
Yeah, so did I. :confused:

I have curry parents, lol and they're cool. :D

A bit protective but still COOL.

MathsIsWeird

HSC
Ive been over it since the trials, havent touched a book before or after it lol.:rofl:

williamc

HSC
Ive done jack shit for modules, but im ready to rip in. Write as much as i can as fast as i can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)