overall ranks (1 Viewer)

is a roflcopter
HSC
im second behind the great suvat
who will mysteriously disappear 2 days before the exam if all goes according to plan....... :D

stylar

My school has 89 people doing business study. :( But i'm in top 10 I think

Nupil

HSC
N/A
... Depends on the size of their eco and legal classes ...

If there's a lot of eco, then business studies wont be as popular. And I know this isn't probably fair to say - but more often then not selective schools and private schools have fewer business studies classes, but much larger eco classes (sometimes three times more).

We have two business, two legal and one eco. I'm a daft fool and committed myself to all horrible three. I think we have about 30 students doing business.

Last edited:

2late

2nd behind a chickie dee whos 1st in EVRYTHING / 112
and i tried so hard 2 get 1st aswell :(

And like Nupil i'm a daft fool who does business, eco and legal. WHat i was thinking back in year 10 I don't know....

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I came 10th out of 52, if not for fucking up one assessment task I would've come about 5th ... >: (

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by 2late

And like Nupil i'm a daft fool who does business, eco and legal. WHat i was thinking back in year 10 I don't know....
i used to do eco legal and biz in yr 11....and i thought i was being sooo coolz..cuz they were all humanitites .......until i had to drop one in yr 12..and drpopped legal...so eco and biz looked less impressive haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)