Overloading of subjects. (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Our enrollment's done online so I assume that it's set to not allow more than 4 units unless permission has been granted.
It could well be. I know mine keeps going over the 4. I'm not sure if there's a cap though.

One of my friends overloaded by one extra unit this semester, and they emailed her in Week 1 to say that because her academic performance wasn't too great last year (not terrible, just Ps and Cs), she had to drop one unit. Another friend who got Ds and Cs and was overloading by one unit was allowed to stay with that load.
Both are doing the same course at the same uni.
I've never heard of that happening before. I mean, it does make some sense, I just haven't encountered it. Which uni, if I may ask?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Ah, ok. Yeah, it was just I didn't know of any offhand that used that system.

Raix

HSC
Yeah I don't think that Ps and Cs are enough to be overloading. Having at least Cs makes it a little safer in regards to whether you'd pass the workload. That's just what I think anyway.

HSC
Uni Grad
Ah, I just never thought they'd actually make it that massive of a rule, I saw it more as a general recommendation considering how trivial doing extra classes seems.
But yeh different unis, different procedures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)