P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

Italia

HSC
Navjeet said:
the Sky and Sun aren't over 20 yet...they're 19 and 18 respectively....close, but not quite :p

really? I was under the impression that the Pacific Princess was the original 'Love Boat' from the TV series, making it well into it's 40's....I'm sure i read that somewhere recently.

No,,,, she was built in 1999, she was called R3 before and then in 2002 they renamed her Pacific Princess, which is the name of the original love boat, the original love boat was scraped the same year , i think, thts probly wht u read

buddys

HSC
hey is anyone going on the pacific sun cruise on the 28th of jan???

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
buddys said:
hey is anyone going on the pacific sun cruise on the 28th of jan???
nope but im going on the 8th of january.. tommorow!! yay.. bye bye.. i;ll be back on the 18th... hehehe

BabyKat

Katti_Love
HSC
hey

hay duz ne1 noe where 2 lyk find info on the actual schoolies cruise itself or how to book?>

Italia

HSC
katty_poo said:
hay duz ne1 noe where 2 lyk find info on the actual schoolies cruise itself or how to book?>
to tell u the truth i have no idea,,, call p&o, there r no schoolies crusies, or brochures on there websites!!!!!!1

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
hahaha,... my steward told me n my frend some funny stories from schoolies.... tsk tsk tsk to the 04ers ... you gave us all a bad name

cruise was great.. i miss the rocking and bumping into people because the ship was swaying :'( my chair doesnt sway

Italia

HSC
good to hear u had fun.....i have a q, how large was the younger group on your cruise

sarah!

HSC
hey all, i was on the 1st schoolies cruise. mofo good times! the whole shire/non shire fighting was so gay. i loves the shire before the cruise, but now i hate the place. got plenty of photos but no clue how to add them, my bad!

Nullachick

HSC
N/A
hey you carnt be steriotypicle like that not all of us are bad we have some real tossers here but im sure eveyone does were they come from my best friend was on that ship and she told me about the huge shit that went on and it has been going on every year for the back decade i have brother and sisters who have told me that same thing happens evey year... most of the guys that were fighting for the shire wernt even from it a guy i knew came home and told me about he stood up for the shire and trying to be a hell sickcunt and i slaped him and said boy u live in como...
so dont say u hate the shire say u have ppl from it
peace out

sarah!

HSC
thats true i should hate the people, but the people have made it pretty hard to do anything but hate the whole place!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Italia said:
good to hear u had fun.....i have a q, how large was the younger group on your cruise
oh ... well all of oz was full everynight... my estimation would be about 300 people

most were in the 20-25 age group...

benno22

HSC
N/A
Nullachick said:
hey you carnt be steriotypicle like that not all of us are bad we have some real tossers here but im sure eveyone does were they come from my best friend was on that ship and she told me about the huge shit that went on and it has been going on every year for the back decade i have brother and sisters who have told me that same thing happens evey year... most of the guys that were fighting for the shire wernt even from it a guy i knew came home and told me about he stood up for the shire and trying to be a hell sickcunt and i slaped him and said boy u live in como...
so dont say u hate the shire say u have ppl from it
peace out

whats wrong with como?? im from como and its has to be one of the few normal places of the shire

DeanM

HSC
hey, im goin on the 2005 cruise and i got a question about the passports.. on my passport, it says my: first middle and last name... but on my ticket for the cruise it only says my first and last name (without my middle name)... do u think this will be a problem ???

Italia

HSC
check wif your travel agent i think they r meant to be exact but i dunno

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)