P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
lol the final payment date shouldve been with your deposit sheet

Italia

HSC
Rowlooooooooooo said:
I havent been sent anything about the due date or anything since i booked last year.
i havn't been sent anything either cause i was told when i booked........u should have aswell

Ilfmay Hunter

yeah i'm goin on the first cruise, cant wait its gonna go off...
just wanted to see what areas people were comin from?
it seems the general consensus is that it will be dominated by the shire, and if so it should make for a..umm....interesting time.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Ilfmay Hunter said:
it seems the general consensus is that it will be dominated by the shire, and if so it should make for a..umm....interesting time.
hahahahahaha... dont knock the shire!~!! on our cruise it was 90% of the shire muhahaha

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
ill be on a cruise from the 17th-27th december, not a big fan of rowdy drunken ethnics on a boat (schoolies cruise)

Ilfmay Hunter

haha...90% Shire!!!
well then if its anything like last years things i'm sure will go off as much as i think they will
any other general areas people are comin from?
me and about 8 of my mates are all from the castle hill area...

Italia

HSC
yeah i don't mind if there r heaps of shires aslong as they don't make out there better than every1 else just because theres a big group of them i'k kool with them...........theres a masive amont of people coming from West Sydney area a whole 4 people including myself

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Ilfmay Hunter said:
Yeah dear god, i know so many shire bums that are going on the first cruise. A dozen or so from the East hills areas are also going on both cruises.

jojo21

now girls. be honest with me.
do u expect to get laid on the cruise, cos the opportunity will be there (1000 times) so do u think youll do it

Italia

HSC
jojo21 said:
now girls. be honest with me.
do u expect to get laid on the cruise, cos the opportunity will be there (1000 times) so do u think youll do it
This topic sounds interesting

Italia

HSC
notnownotever said:
where the hell do u get the info for this cruise can someone please let me know... arrgh its killing me

please
or email me the info to joe_jock18@hotmail.com

thanks

have you booked already cause both cruises have been sold out for months and theres a waiting list. however pay day was at the beginging of this month (September) so i gather some people have dropped out so its worth a shot!

Go to http://www.pocruises.com.au/

click on "cruising together" up the top
Then click "cruise finder"
then for destination click "Pacific/ South Pacific"
for ship select "Pacific Sun"
then for month select "December"

the school leaver cruises are "party in paradise" and "Tropical Vibes"

Italia

HSC
Hey every1......its a long story but basically i have information about the ships refit directly from P&O themselves. P&O have extended the refit from $35 million to a massive $50 million. the refit began in August but has had delays due to the hurricans in the baharmas where the ship is having the refit. So P&O have cancelled there maiden cruise due to this, but everything is cool now. P&O are stripping down every cabin and bathroom and are replacing everything. The dining rooms are being complettly stripped aswell. they are adding more child care centres (which dosn't effect us), including spas, refubishing all public spaces. replacing life boats, remodalling the funnel and adding some duck tail to the back of the ship. I'll post more info as i get it in hand.

Italia

HSC
laracroft said:
but are we still having the Pacific Sun as our Boat???
Yes, the Pacific Sun is the ship having the refit, and thats the ship we are travelling on. Pacific Sky is the boat we were meant to be on but thts going to Brisbane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)