Paddlepop Lick-a-Prize Comp (1 Viewer)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I want to win something. But.. so many paddlepops must be eaten before chances increase. Like :eek:
Reminds me of primary school.. <3

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
must go buy like the biggest box of paddle pops ever now

Jessicaz2910

HSC
i got 1/2 piece of a surf board

2/3 pieces of the wii

a free paddlepop

:)

walkerm78

HSC
Hi, WHich 2 bits do you have. I have one bit twice, the bit with NSO on it - the middle bit

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
I ate so much when I was young, and then I always couldn't get the last piece of the prizes.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
So they're promoting gambling and unhealthy eating.

:p I need to remember to pick some up later.

Takuto

HSC
lolls this comp is alawys impossible to win.. the odds must be 1/mil just for a shitty wii which noone even wants. makes you wonder has anyone actually heard of anyone that has won?

oh and remember that mcdonalds monopoly years back (collect 2-3 properties, similar to lick a prize), and how they uncovered it was a scam or something, haha.

pman

Banned
HSC
they only make a couple of 1 peice of each prize, and they always go to some random with a free paddlepop that won't buy the rest

shady145

Banned
HSC
some people in my year got all the sticks for one of the prizes... there were 3 people involved... i dnt know if they sent it in, and i dnt know how they'll share it XD

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Who cares about the proper prizes? the best bit was getting free paddlepops and eating like 3 in a row.

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
My god, the paddlepop lion really does look like Chad Kroeger.

Peartie

HSC
lolls this comp is alawys impossible to win.. the odds must be 1/mil just for a shitty wii which noone even wants. makes you wonder has anyone actually heard of anyone that has won?

oh and remember that mcdonalds monopoly years back (collect 2-3 properties, similar to lick a prize), and how they uncovered it was a scam or something, haha.
someone at my school won the holiday once upon a time.....

and yea- i remember that maccas monopoly thing being ousted as a "scam"...though it was a customer using a previous years stickers to win....they worked it out when 2 people tried claiming the major (one only) prize...

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I never won anything exciting from these, Weiss ice cream bars and Mars bars.. but won plenty of free food which is good enough :)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
i presented my paddlepop sticks once to a lion at the taronga zoo because i thought he was a local representative of the paddlepop lion himself but all he did was get annoyed and started clawing at the cage.

some competition that was.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
i presented my paddlepop sticks once to a lion at the taronga zoo because i thought he was a local representative of the paddlepop lion himself but all he did was get annoyed and started clawing at the cage.

some competition that was.
Haha xD thats hilarious.

I agree with Riet, if i get any piece besides the free paddlepop i consider it a loss. Infact i bet the one very difficult piece of the Wii or other major prizes have been thrown away by someone with the same view :spin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)