I write reallly small but
22 for Module A
27 for Module B
and
I only had time for 38 for Module C

I think I'm really good cos I write heaps and like bragging about it

happy

hmm.................
r u sure............... 22 pages??? 27 Pages and 38 page????? for each module......................
yes..................... how could u do tat

legally_blonde

geez!
I only did 4, 6, 4.5 - I am not a huge writer though - not a big writer at ALL. SO I guess that's okay, I was writing the whole time - god my hand hurts!

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
14, 13, 13

No, I don't have unusually large writing. Plus I even got the added benefit of having 3 booklets for Module B and C cos the supervisor was handing out 4 page booklets. Brown string effect #1

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Matt200
I did 6 typed pages, font 12 and i was very happy with how much i put down, im a little worried about the quality though
That is over eighty words per minute:eek:!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by s2ophie
how come you got to type it?
I believe it is because his/her handwriting is illegible or that he/she writes too slow and it is deemed that this is a disadvantage.

I think it is slightly unfair too:(.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by happy
hmm.................
r u sure............... 22 pages??? 27 Pages and 38 page????? for each module......................
yes..................... how could u do tat
He/she is being sarcastic:).

LongBlack

lets see
i worte 25, 30 , and 28

yeah that was alrite
thats 9 books all up for those of you who can count

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Skywalker
14, 13, 13

No, I don't have unusually large writing. Plus I even got the added benefit of having 3 booklets for Module B and C cos the supervisor was handing out 4 page booklets. Brown string effect #1
Why do you think that is an added benefit:confused:?

eeyore

Hang on, how many pages in a book? is it 8? well, assuming it is, I wrote 6, 7, 10

guy

HSC
small writing 8 9 9, two strings and a sore (on the left of the pinky finger) finger
why does that finger hurt so much?
stupid cunt finger
all my other fingers are like "cmonnn lets do this shit" and that piece of shit fingers like "ehhhhhh you guys go on without me"

and my little toe is like "Fucking ingrates."

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
LOL at guy.... hahah that just cracked me up

Originally posted by Merethrond
Why do you think that is an added benefit:confused:?
welll because when you think about it.... in 2 hours you can type much more than you could write.... like for me for example my essays were 2A4 pages each on the computer, thats 8 pages writen in the booklets... however if i was to type them out.... it would take me much much less than 40 minutes to do my essay hence i could include more..... plus on the computer dont you have a thesaurus and all that shit?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
welll because when you think about it.... in 2 hours you can type much more than you could write.... like for me for example my essays were 2A4 pages each on the computer, thats 8 pages writen in the booklets... however if i was to type them out.... it would take me much much less than 40 minutes to do my essay hence i could include more..... plus on the computer dont you have a thesaurus and all that shit?
You misinterpreted my question. I was asking Skywalker why he thought writing 3 booklets for Module B and C because he had four page booklets was an added benefit:).

On the topic of using a thesaurus, those type of tools have to be turned off:).

vegeta_316

666 The Number Of The Beast :D

Yep I wrote 6 pages for each which was roughly 1000 words for each in my writing.

Bah...you people and your length. You don't scare me. :p :D

Last edited:

spark

12.5 / 11.5 / 10.5

Fairly started off with really small, and then it got really messy and spaced out. I would say average 6 words a line.

But of course, at the end of the day saying how much you wrote is just an intimidation to show off (no offense, hey joyy I'm doing that now). It's a balance between quality and quantity. And mine was severely lacking in quality I'm sure. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)