Paintball (1 Viewer)

PsychoNerd

HSC
Paintball, the ultimate war sport (were nobody gets killed :) ) generallythis thread is where u tlk about paintball. Tell us about ur bruises (common, u know u want to) and tell us about ur shots. can u beat th ninja :karate:

Stoogey

HSC
I had a game at HeartBreak Ridge (blacktown) last friday with 39 other people. Was raining, was cold, was slippery, was dangerous, people falling everywhere, everyone screaming in agony, paint flying everywhere....friggin amazing :)

+ of the day

Went all Jack Bauer/James Bond/Jason Bourne/Ninja-ish/Special Ops and teamed up with a mate where we did all sorts of shit like sneaking through the sides when everyone was in the middle field going nuts at each other.

Commando rolling out of nowhere for no reason is also great fun, except when you roll over a farking rock... (which off course i did not do...;) )

- of the day

Twas covering the base where the flag was at in the middle, saw some guys/girls running over to the left side to try and flank us, i decided just to try and move to the left abit as well by myself to try and stop them further back. I had someone behind me cover me as i ran forward, stopped behind a tree...then out of nowhere i got hit about 7 times all over my right side 1 hit my mask smack bang where the ear cover was, the ball broke and all the paint went deep inside my ear, the other 6 however, hit my body and NONE of them broke....and we all know the ones that don't break hurt more. So there i was, in pain and couldnt hear jack shit out of my right ear.

On the way home, i still had some paint left on my ear, while walking to the train station, i had some random come up to me looking all worried..."Hey man, umm...i think your ears bleeding man" :D , i told him i just had paintball and he walked off laughing.

...i still think there is some paint in there, meh, cbf :uhhuh:

AnandDNA

HSC
im going this saturday lol at the heartbreak ridge one too :)
Its my first time and im unsure if its neccessary that i have a hectar

Stoogey

HSC
AnandDNA said:
im going this saturday lol at the heartbreak ridge one too :)
Its my first time and im unsure if its neccessary that i have a hectar
Sweet, you'll love it. Btw whats a hectar?

Some things you should know...

At many other paintball places, there is a surrender rule, whereby if your within 3-5 metres of ur opponent, then u can shout surrender and the enemy have the opportunity to surrender and forfeit, you cannot shoot them point blank.....

Heartbreak ridge on the other hand....:D , there is no surrender rule, you are allowed to shoot point blank (only 1 or 2 shots of course).

Just remember, do not think that wearing more clothes will reduce the pain, it wont, it will get very hot under the overalls.

Chest/neck gaurds are not necessary, they are for girls :)

Groin gaurds/boxes/cups get one.....nuff said (last time at action paintball @ rouse hill i got shot in the nadders about 6 times or so...thank god for the $10 groin box)

Don't be afraid on the field either, as the adrenaline pumps while your playing, you wont feel as much pain when u get shot, it will be a quick sting....the pain happens day after when you wake up with bruises everywhere :karate:

Other than that, just have fun dude.....nothing to be scared of.....its just like counter strike....except counter strike doesn't hurt when u get shot :spin:

PsychoNerd

HSC
The sad thing about it is that i've never acually been to paintball, but i think that it's the best sport around

walkahz

HSC
I went for my birthday it was mad fun!!!!
The bruses are the best thing lol i gave two of my mates mad welts.

Getting shot in the fingers kills (mine started to bleed).

Peartie

HSC
when i went to heartbreak ridge there was the graveyard or whatever it is (the pallets one) and one of my friends was about 3 row in front of me

while he was busy aiming across the other side of the field i ran up the side and hit him about 4 times point blank :) :p

he had some nice bruises the next morning :p

ibleedmclaren

HSC
Yeah, I went to heartbreak ridge.

The last game was the free for all,
and up until then I hadn't gotten hit at all.

And then I didn't have time to get behind anything,
and about 8 people let fire about 40 each on me and my friend.
I went last Wednesday, and the bruises are still really visible.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Haha. paintball is so freakin awesome. I wanna go again before uni starts.

First course i played was (at hearbreak ridge) where there's air inflated obstacles and a castle in the middle. my friends and I just bolted for the castle and defended from that position. haha.

Later on, we played the course opposite the graveyard. I shot this guy. he put his hands up just as i squeezed the trigger and i capped him right behind the kneecap. haha.freaking awesome day though. spent $300 or so on it o:

binary star

HSC
awesome..
Next time I'm going to pay a little extra for a BETTER gun....:mad1:

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Went to Heartbreak the other day in the blistering heat.

Got absolutely hammered; got hit about 4 times in the goggles, have about 10 brusies on my back and stomach, most of which have broken the skin. Im still in fucking agony.

The last game was the free-for-all and the ref was to blow 2 whistles one of which was to run and get positioned and the other was to begin shooting. I had an awesome position figured out so as soon as he blew the first whistle I put my head down and started sprinting, little did I know the second whistle was about 2 secs after the first. So being directly ahead of everyone, about 10 guys just let it rip with their semi-automatics. fuck that hurt soo much, just thinking about it is painful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)