Paper 2 (1 Viewer)

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
I am fucked. I finished writing my Module C essay a few hours ago LOL and my power died and now I have half an essay left with 7 hours to the exam :jump: HAHAHAHA its quite funny

Scinery

HSC
oh yay company! i took a metric fucktonne of caffeine and now i cant sleep. Seeing as i don't know anything about anything, im using the time to actually try to learn my essays.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
YAY for allnighters! :D Allready drank about 5 cups of coffee in the last 4 hours :DI'm seriously stuffed for Module B, oh and also if they make any of the questions with an interview or journal entry >.>

HSC
narhs i rekon an interview would be more likely.
how the hell are you supposed to do journal entries unless its creative writing LOL
but IF they do journal entries, im fucked.

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
lol well as you guys already know.. im screwed for mod c. also.. i don't know if i should take any more caffeine tablets. my poor heart might not be able to handle it

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
lol well as you guys already know.. im screwed for mod c. also.. i don't know if i should take any more caffeine tablets. my poor heart might not be able to handle it
No-doz??

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
narhs i rekon an interview would be more likely.
how the hell are you supposed to do journal entries unless its creative writing LOL
but IF they do journal entries, im fucked.
ya never know, BOS have sure been shifty this year...I just hope its going to be all essays, or at worst 2 essays and either speech or letter :)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
lolol i'm on them right now as well :Djust dont take them within 3hrs of each other, otherwise everything should be alright. though i normally just take one at 11pm, another at 4am and one more at 8:30am, worked wonders so far :)

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
lolol i'm on them right now as well :Djust dont take them within 3hrs of each other, otherwise everything should be alright. though i normally just take one at 11pm, another at 4am and one more at 8:30am, worked wonders so far :)
ive never taken more than 2 in one day LOL i usually take one as i enter the exam room. maybe ill try taking one in an hour. i think im going to take a nap first :)
dont you feel exhausted after the exam?

HSC
ya never know, BOS have sure been shifty this year...I just hope its going to be all essays, or at worst 2 essays and either speech or letter :)
yeah speeches are great :)

so what is this no-doz stuff, never heard/tried it

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
ive never taken more than 2 in one day LOL i usually take one as i enter the exam room. maybe ill try taking one in an hour. i think im going to take a nap first :)
dont you feel exhausted after the exam?
Nope, though I had a quick nap between 8pm-9:30pmand lol, only 2?!?!?! jeez, i'm probs gonna get a heart attack soon ==;;

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
Nope, though I had a quick nap between 8pm-9:30pmand lol, only 2?!?!?! jeez, i'm probs gonna get a heart attack soon ==;;
okay lol my plan is to sleep for an hour :) 4-5, take a no doz, study for abit, and take another no doz as i enter the exam room.

good luck everyone. hopefully you arent as screwed as i am LOL
no worries though :) no doz shall get me a band 6

theundefined

HSC
Drink v cans' lol ONLY ONE! ok. cus ppl die from it LOL. V is better cus it contains that guarana crap, and its meant to help retain information and increase concentration :) one can has got me going since 8. BUt yeh back to english fuckity fuked, lol i don't know what i'll do if the questions are retarted cus i have so many quotes to remeber, especially my critical study since thers like 6 texts within my focus text =.=

HSC
okay lol my plan is to sleep for an hour :) 4-5, take a no doz, study for abit, and take another no doz as i enter the exam room.

good luck everyone. hopefully you arent as screwed as i am LOL
no worries though :) no doz shall get me a band 6
lmfao are you sure your not delta goodrem on bos trying to endorse the use of no-doz HAHA

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Hey let me join! I'm screwed, not even gonna pre-write essays. Memorising quotes and techniques and stuff, then gonna whip them up on the spot. Let's DO THIS

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
lmfao are you sure your not delta goodrem on bos trying to endorse the use of no-doz HAHA
delta goodrem?? WTF i dont get it rofl
that guy above me is endorsing v hardcore.
have you seen dbz? remember "senzu beans"? thats japanese for No Doz

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)