Paper one (1 Viewer)

zizi2003_

HSC
how are you all studying for eng, esp mod C, nowadays?
just practice papers?

specificagent1

HSC
Not even lol. What'cha gonna do? pull out shakespear to prove someone murdered someone? or is it the anaphora that proves it?
This is why English is truly useless. The only time you need HSC English is if you study literature in uni but literature is literally what HSC English is

nine9

HSC
This is why English is truly useless. The only time you need HSC English is if you study literature in uni but literature is literally what HSC English is
I mean if ur going into politics or media u gotta have the words to bend the truth u know...so butchering essays will actually be helpful!

stressedadfff

HSC
YOUSE ARE STUDYING SO FKING HARD frick now im stressed ive dne like 1.5 of paper one... and two essays a day is too little for youse?? THATS SO GOOD OMG

zizi2003_

HSC
YOUSE ARE STUDYING SO FKING HARD frick now im stressed ive dne like 1.5 of paper one... and two essays a day is too little for youse?? THATS SO GOOD OMG
BRUHHHH when i say i literally have NOTHING for module C I MEAN IT LOLLL
and im failing the short answers😊

uniqueusername1

HSC
And no maam we don't...well I don't write 2 a day. I'm just writing plans for like 10 different essay qs a day. Just to refresh the memory.

zizi2003_

HSC
well i have prepared but, i'll probs forget. So it cancels out.
i just dont understand how ppl are preparing a piece that can 'fit' all types of questions
like my piece could be about the power of language or smth and they could ask about idk sport? covid?
so i just dk how to memorise something for this module

uniqueusername1

HSC
i just dont understand how ppl are preparing a piece that can 'fit' all types of questions
like my piece could be about the power of language or smth and they could ask about idk sport? covid?
so i just dk how to memorise something for this module
Well I guess but it won't probs properly answer the q. Legit I have 35 quotes for common cause theres alot of questions they can ask. 30 for Mod A. 50 for Mod B stinker. And like 10 for mod c.

zizi2003_

HSC
Well I guess but it won't probs properly answer the q. Legit I have 35 quotes for common cause theres alot of questions they can ask. 30 for Mod A. 50 for Mod B stinker. And like 10 for mod c.
i-
WHAT LOL
+ we need to memorise quotes for mod C???????
i literally have like 15 adaptable quotes for common, 15 for mod A and like 8 for mod B

uniqueusername1

HSC
+ quotes from different texts as they could ask a specific persuasive, creative or discursive

zizi2003_

HSC
tf we need to show the inspiration
yah but we briefly mention smth like "whilst composer A uses the motif of X to suit her purpose of..., I used the motif of Y to ..."
we dont need specific quotes from their texts. we need quotes from our own pieces and analyse them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)