Parent Teacher Night (1 Viewer)

cfair

Banned
HSC
Haha, okay then.
Just tell her you skip classes because you find that you are more productive studying in your own time by yourself or something, sprout off bullshit about being chapters ahead.

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
Fuck I can't because she just got back fron seeing all my teachers at school and they told her all this crap about how I'm not doing well because I'm away a lot, and I'm just about to have dinner.
:eek:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
cfair said:
you're up shit creek
lol i love that saying. I first heard it in year 10 watching Muriel's Wedding. <3 My class hated that movie.

Btw OP; is there anyway you can just tell her the truth about why you do it ? It seems like your only possible option .. unless you can lie or ignore your way out of it.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Just say you're having an emotional crisis :)

cs01001

HSC
If you have good results then it doesn't really matter if you skip classes or not. :)

Plus why the fuck would you wanna do drugs?

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Tiffanys said:
well, I'm deleting my myspace, bebo, facebook and Bos account now...:(
You'll just find something else to replace them. Learn some self-control instead? :)

fe2008

HSC
poor u that must suck :p
say something like u dont like the subjects and whats the point then??? or mabey u want to do a tafe corse ??????????????

fe xx

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
fe2008 said:
poor u that must suck :p
say something like u dont like the subjects and whats the point then??? or mabey u want to do a tafe corse ??????????????

fe xx
I chose the subjects which I thought I'd least dislike, which I think was the right thing to do but my dislike of even the more favourable subjects has forced me to turn away.
Good one?

fe2008

HSC
sounds good to me - i had parent teacher interview last night !! ahh that was mmmmmmmmmmm lets say i failed maths :eek: a never told my parents but apparently they are fine with me going to general so yer kind of worked out 4 me

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Bahahaha, my school notified my parents when I skipped an entire week (long story) yeah I got yelled at, yelled at, yelled at some more... then I cried like a bitch and apologized and everything was all peachy. put on the waterworks, REPENT LIKE A MAD CUNT, and then forget all your troubles with a shot of heroin and a few golden showers k?

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
School Is Cool. Why The Fuck You Wanna Skip It

EDIT: eek! ^ msg was in caps T_T

cs01001

HSC
LOL, I just chucked the piece of paper in the bin as soon as they handed out the Interview forms, parents never knew about it. :rofl:

Yeah, skipped some lessons before, like once or twice, nothing major. I skipped sport and got caught right away. :(

HSC
simonloo said:
Except for you kujah, we be unlike the rebels who think theyre rebel skipping school but in reality their just missing out on orsum schooling and it'll be us having the last laugh.
lol...are you for real?

cs01001

HSC
I knowa guy who skips school for tutoring and is owning, lol

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I was reading the paper today (SMH, I believe), and my god, I was surprised to see the confirmation I had so, so dearly needed; indeed, Hornsby Girls came second in the state, only beaten by - what else? - James Ruse.
:O

When did that happen? How?
WTF, we've come second two or three times in a row now. I have mentioned this. More than once. To you. You just chose to ignore it/presumed I was lying/insert any other excuse for not actually listening to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)