Parents Prayers fail to save their daughter (1 Viewer)

HSC

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Those parents should be charged with being too awesome.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I don't understand religions that say medical treatment is bad (or blood transfusions or organ donation). These things save peoples' lives, how on earth are they bad?

Just stick your fingers in your ears and go "lalalalalala" and hope that the problem goes away. Yeah that's effective.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
scarybunny said:
I don't understand religions that say medical treatment is bad (or blood transfusions or organ donation). These things save peoples' lives, how on earth are they bad?

Just stick your fingers in your ears and go "lalalalalala" and hope that the problem goes away. Yeah that's effective.

JEHOVAH WITNESS BABY!! :)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
scarybunny said:

it's something to do with not interfering with the will of God, or nature, or both, that's what i thought anyway. something like that. i would have thought that God would want us to, you know, look after our children but evidently if your kid is gonna die of a preventable cause it must have been meant to happen... :/

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
it's something to do with not interfering with the will of God, or nature, or both, that's what i thought anyway. something like that. i would have thought that God would want us to, you know, look after our children but evidently if your kid is gonna die of a preventable cause it must have been meant to happen... :/
Ughh. Sometimes religion is so fucking stupid I can't imagine how the followers find their way out of their house in the morning.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
scarybunny said:

Coz teh bible.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Ah yes, the Bible.

Blessed are the cheesemakers.

Shoubadoo

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
What if the parents were meant to attempt to save their child... But I guess they're not allowed to interfere with God's will.
Religion is the cause of so much hatred and war.
If we were to accept our differences, and not shove our opinions down each other's throats...
If, if, if....

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Shoubadoo said:
What if the parents were meant to attempt to save their child... But I guess they're not allowed to interfere with God's will.
Religion is the cause of so much hatred and war.
If we were to accept our differences, and not shove our opinions down each other's throats...
If, if, if....
Lol

Pace_T

HSC
charge the parents for murder. fucking idiots. i bet now theyre probably mourning and saying to themselves "its ok, she was meant to die, there was no way God was going to let her live." if that was the case, God wouldve given her a terminal disease, or some shit.

EDIT: similar to what cosmic doris said :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)