Paris Terror Attack (1 Viewer)

PakiPrince

HSC
it's enough to point out that the video itself is flawed there is no need for all the other vitriol u posted

ur being quite a douche using it as an excuse to be an anti semitic and then raising the issue of Israel when it has nothing to do with this attack
Again, see. Branded as anti Semitic if i dare to criticise Jews/Zionists for their evil crimes. But criticising Islam in a derogatory manner is free speech. Yeah, sure, go feed your bullshit somewhere else.

The issue of Israel has everything to do with the video, where the guy said Orthodox Jews follow the old testament but do not adhere to it's brutality as strictly as Muslims adhere to their Quran. When a clear example is Israel's mass genocide in the name of a Jewish state and for a Jewish cause, douche.

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Again, see. Branded as anti Semitic if i dare to criticise Jews/Zionists for their evil crimes. But criticising Islam in a derogatory manner is free speech. Yeah, sure, go feed your bullshit somewhere else.

The issue of Israel has everything to do with the video, where the guy said Orthodox Jews follow the old testament but do not adhere to it's brutality as strictly as Muslims adhere to their Quran. When a clear example is Israel's mass genocide in the name of a Jewish state and for a Jewish cause, douche.
here's the difference

firstly, Jews and Zionists are not *exactly* the same thing at all. You can be Jewish and not Zionist.

Secondly, the difference is you do have the freedom of speech to say that. No one is being violent towards you and no one is threatening to silence you. However, freedom of speech also applies to people's freedom to criticise you for what you say.

In other words, if you are outraged by the cartoons (which is understandable) then the civilised thing to do would be to either complain about it verbally, via writing or by debating the issue in a civilised manner. What isn't understandable and isn't justifiable is saying that silencing those who express a point of view, no matter how wrong or misguided is the appropriate measure.

Just because the guy in the video was an Orthodox Jew and put up a flawed argument it doesn't mean that he is representative of all Jews and it doesn't givey ou the right to criticise Jews as a whole. Doing so makes you an extraordinary hypocrite because that is exactly what people do when they equate every Muslim with extremist terrorists

Last edited:

hypermax

HSC
N/A
In fact orthodox jews were against the zionist movement and the whole Israel having a state

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
In fact if you purport to be such a staunch Muslim you should know the Qu'ran well enough to know of these Ayats

"And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace" (25:63)

"Take what is given freely, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the ignorant" (7:199)

which pretty much clearly state that if someone says something that is ignorant or that upsets you then it is not in your place to retaliate angrily and it is best to maintain peace and to simply ignore them.

PakiPrince

HSC
here's the difference

firstly, Jews and Zionists are not *exactly* the same thing at all. You can be Jewish and not Zionist.

Secondly, the difference is you do have the freedom of speech to say that. No one is being violent towards you and no one is threatening to silence you. However, freedom of speech also applies to people's freedom to criticise you for what you say.

In other words, if you are outraged by the cartoons (which is understandable) then the civilised thing to do would be to either complain about it verbally, via writing or by debating the issue in a civilised manner. What isn't understandable and isn't justifiable is saying that silencing those who express a point of view, no matter how wrong or misguided is the appropriate measure.

Just because the guy in the video was an Orthodox Jew and put up a flawed argument it doesn't mean that he is representative of all Jews and it doesn't givey ou the right to criticise Jews as a whole. Doing so makes you an extraordinary hypocrite because that is exactly what people do when they equate every Muslim with extremist terrorists
Of course Jew does not necessarily equate to a Zionist. And i am not blaming all Jews. Why make wild assumptions? Why are you trying to twist my words?

You called me an Anti Semitic for criticising Jews or/and Zionists. That clearly is saying i'm 'doing' more hate speech than freedom of speech. Which is quite contradictory.

Zionists are evil. If you, as 'a part of the Muslim community' don't admit that, you clearly are one brainwashed fool and are doing a shit job for standing up for your 'community'.

As i said many times before, reacting with violence is WRONG under any circumstances.

Whether they be the West interfering and bombing the shit out of countries (Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Syria etc) and killing millions (lets not forget that - especially to the people who are like ''oh! these backward savage Muslims should never react with violence, blah. blah') OR Israel slaughtering thousands and thousands of people OR Islamist extremists slaughtering Muslims or killing Western people. Violence is never justified no matter if the perpetrator is Western Armies, Terrorist groups etc.

Last edited:

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
NSFW... Front view of the assault on the supermarket... from the looks of thing, he started killing hostages before they entered... lets just say he got his just desserts, the police unloaded on him... also contains graphic stills...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=869_1420833044

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Whether they be the West interfering and bombing the shit out of countries (Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Syria etc)
So it's okay for muslims to enter syria and attack syrian soldiers, but not western armies?

Violence is never justified no matter if the perpetrator is Western Armies, Terrorist groups etc.
Of course it is justified, for example killing terrorists/

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
msulims have been invading europe for over a thousand years

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Reminder that there are violent muslim extremists in france other than those who carry out terrorist attacks.

(yes i know this is old footage, that not the point.)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e7b_1420820113#sthash.3mRU7rc9.dpuf
that footage is from a violent protest in response to a blanket ban imposed by the french government on pro-Palestinian protests at the time, apparently because they feared there was "potential" for violence based on violent clashes at a previous protest (which mind you was partly caused by violent ultra-Zionists from the Jewish Defence League injecting themselves into the rally).

This was at the time also widely condemned by many as impinging upon freedom of speech.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
that footage is from a violent protest in response to a blanket ban imposed by the french government on pro-Palestinian protests at the time, apparently because they feared there was "potential" for violence based on violent clashes at a previous protest (which mind you was partly caused by violent ultra-Zionists from the Jewish Defence League injecting themselves into the rally).

This was at the time also widely condemned by many as impinging upon freedom of speech.
So, muslims get violent when they get upset. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)