• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Parking Tips for P's Test (1 Viewer)

Ajaxx

HSC
N/A
Hi,

So as the title says I am going ot go for my P's test soon and the one area im most nervous about is parking. I just wanted to know whether its true if:

- you can be 50 cm from kerb
- whether you can try more than once/move forward and back to get into the space properly

Also any other tips from people would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Hi,

So as the title says I am going ot go for my P's test soon and the one area im most nervous about is parking. I just wanted to know whether its true if:

- you can be 50 cm from kerb
- whether you can try more than once/move forward and back to get into the space properly

Also any other tips from people would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou
50cm is alot, I would aim for half of that.
When i did my test, the lady said that if you dont think you can get in, then drive back out and start again (because in the 'real' world, that would be the case)

Good Luck!!

Ajaxx

HSC
N/A
50cm is alot, I would aim for half of that.
When i did my test, the lady said that if you dont think you can get in, then drive back out and start again (because in the 'real' world, that would be the case)

Good Luck!!
Thanks for the information.

By "get in" do you mean you had to park in between two cars? Or am I just misunderstanding you?

Jaymay

HSC
The best advice i can give is to go and get an instructor. even for one lesson. Its soo much better for those little bullshit rules like indicating OUT of the roundabout and shit. p's are the fucking shit!

honsaw

HSC
N/A
Just wondering for the driving test do the ask you to reverse alot?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)