Parking @ USyd (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, it's inside Campus. You turn off into this road that runs behind Fisher Library.

leisl1990

HSC
Yeah, it's inside Campus. You turn off into this road that runs behind Fisher Library.
yes, im aware of that underground car park. but isnt it 24 dollars for a day like the rest of the campus?

ballin

Banned
HSC
no. its a teachers carpark as far as im aware. so park there if you have balls/money. 84 dollar fine if caught.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
When I drive to uni (not often) I park at Macdonaldtown station. It's a bit of a walk to uni but it's free and (if you park in the right place) untimed.

Or find a friend who lives in Redfern. If I'm stuck and I ask the day before I can park in my friend's backyard on Abercrombie St.

Generally I suck it up and catch public transport. Even driving to your closest train station is easier than trying to find a park at uni.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
When I drive to uni (not often) I park at Macdonaldtown station. It's a bit of a walk to uni but it's free and (if you park in the right place) untimed.

Or find a friend who lives in Redfern. If I'm stuck and I ask the day before I can park in my friend's backyard on Abercrombie St.

Generally I suck it up and catch public transport. Even driving to your closest train station is easier than trying to find a park at uni.
yeah truth

the one and only time I drove all the way to uni parking was such a shitfight that I was like NEVER AGAIN

just drive to the station and get a train...I find it's faster than driving anyway most of the time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)