Parklife 2009 Thread (1 Viewer)

politik

HSC
bought a ticket to see metric and cc and the rapture but now i have a ticket to metric sideshow and cc are pms'ing and the rapture are missing a member MIGHT SELL PARKLIFE TICKET

williamc

HSC
im sorry, cystral castle is some whacked up pinged out chillin music. as is much of the line up

GREMM1S

HSC
The lineup isn't that good this year, will save my money for Stereosonic.
:bomb:

sdd002

HSC
I have 2 Brisbane Parklife Tix for sale if anyone is looking, if i dont sell them in the next week just gonna put them on ebay. I live in Brisbane PM me for details
have you sold them yet? if not then i would love to buy them!!

let me know as soon as you can

thanksss

yoddle

is cool
HSC
bought a ticket to see metric and cc and the rapture but now i have a ticket to metric sideshow and cc are pms'ing and the rapture are missing a member MIGHT SELL PARKLIFE TICKET
I'm sorry Crystal Castles are what'ing?

Garygaz

HSC
Is anyone jumping sydney on sunday, there is a crew being organised on inthemix.com.au, we gonna go nuts~ WOOO

Last edited:

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
how's everyones day shaping up? i'm only really fussed about catching the cool kids, crystal castles, and the rapture, more than happy to take what comes the rest of the day

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
how's everyones day shaping up? i'm only really fussed about catching the cool kids, crystal castles, and the rapture, more than happy to take what comes the rest of the day
oh you'll be there?

niiiiiiice

ill message you during the cool kids yo, not many of my friends wanna go see them, which is shit because im entering with like 32 people. ash may want to see the cool kids though.

my day:

art vs science
bit of autokratz
the cool kids
end of busy p
mstrkrft
crystal castles
erol alkan

no idea for headliner

either a-trak or the rapture, will decide on day

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah i like a trak, but he always plays weak stuff when he comes to aust. so i dono

politik

HSC
They put Metric on that shit dingy Fire Stage with horrible sound - though they were still great. Crystal Castles was epic, and the Rapture were a bore. I can't believe I waited two years to see them.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
pretty much missed out on most artists i wanted to see.

did like autocratz, tiga and kaskade. busy p was awesome and i just gave up on empire of the sun - there was too many people and the music isn't that fun to dance to.

only saw a bit of CC because my mates wanted to see kaskade but they were good fun.

all in all loved the air stage and had a sweet day.

dickheads in thongs and sandals everywhere though. i mean COME on.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
sound at the air stage fucked up massively for mstrkrft, was TERRIBLE, couldn't hear shit towards the back.

crystal castles was the best, not as crazy as the last 2 times i saw them but maybe its because the stage was open-air and bigger.

got right up the front, centre, against the gate, for erol alkan, was pretty fun except some annoying 30 year old dude kept trying to pick up my friend and then some other shirtless wankers kept falling over.

went to see the rapture and liked what i saw, they sounded great, but after 'get myself into it'i left to find my friends who were at tiga because i couldnt find my friends who were at rapture. tiga was SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

fucking horrible.

didn't even play the original version of 'shoes'

and i HATE la roux even more now. fucking could kill her fuck.

because they put her at 9pm they bumped a-trak back to 6pm so i missed a-trak because i was at crystal castles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)