Parklife Sideshows (Peaches + Dizzee Rascal + more) (1 Viewer)

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
okay i'm going to peaches :D

but umm, can't really see any info about it except on like one site

12th man

HSC
Chris. said:
going to goldfrapp

is there any other website besides sydneyoperahouse.com.au that i can buy a ticket from? is it even gona sell out?
theres no way its going to sell out

not for $130 when people can go to parklife and see 20 artists for the same price

itll be popular no doubt, but i dont believe its going to sell out; i dont think any of these sideshows will to be honest with the start of festival season coming up, not enough people with enough money to sell out sideshows for smaller acts compared to underworld, prydz etc coming out at the end of the year

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
diplo is playing at the oxford art factory fri sep 26th i think.
also, where'd you get this from

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Espo15 said:
also, where'd you get this from
http://gruvr.com/band/diplo/

and the date and venue used to be on diplos myspace but it isn't there anymore :eek:. and im pretty sure i read in brag, 3d world or drum media 'coming soon: diplo' under the advertisment for OAF.

----

i am definently not missing out on dizzee @ metro. fuck im so excited. dizzee sideshow > parklife.

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
12th man said:
theres no way its going to sell out

not for $130 when people can go to parklife and see 20 artists for the same price

itll be popular no doubt, but i dont believe its going to sell out; i dont think any of these sideshows will to be honest with the start of festival season coming up, not enough people with enough money to sell out sideshows for smaller acts compared to underworld, prydz etc coming out at the end of the year
learn your music crowds man. even though underworld are legends, they dont have that type of fan base here in australia, let alone sydney. i agree with you about most of the sideshows but im pretty sure goldfrapp will sell out because i doubt the older fans will want to go to parklife and be surrounded by cockheads for one act.

Chris.

HSC
all.time.fiend said:
learn your music crowds man. even though underworld are legends, they dont have that type of fan base here in australia, let alone sydney. i agree with you about most of the sideshows but im pretty sure goldfrapp will sell out because i doubt the older fans will want to go to parklife and be surrounded by cockheads for one act.
exactly what i was thinking. if you want to see the best of one act, the sideshows are definitely better always. its at the opera house too, and it looks like its all seats so i would think there are even less tickets?

i just hope i dont miss out

12th man

HSC
hmm maybe im wrong. will try and get mytickets in the first couple of days then. you dont thnk its going to sell out in an hour or anything ridiculous like that do you? 130 just seems heaps

whos selling tix for dizzee rascal anyway? i cant see them on ticketek or the fuzzy website

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
all.time.fiend said:
dude, underworld would sell out a venue.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
callin me all the time, like blondie
check out my chrissie behind
it's fine all of the time!
like sex on the beaches
what else is in the teaches of peaches?
huuhh whhattt

so fucking going to peaches
must must musttt

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
lol there is no pain

except for the thrush
yum
thrush

nandayo

ismist
HSC
Peaches' show at the Enmore wasn't supposed to go on sale until tomorrow mornin' I don't think - but it's on now! Holy fatherfucker.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Goldfrapp is waaaaaay too pricey. I've already seen Peaches by herself once so I'm not bothering again. The only sideshow I'll be going to is Diplo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)