Parkway drive (1 Viewer)

kawaiinlove

HSC
I'm not really into them but my brother and best friend saw them live. Said it was pretty awesome.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
They're my mates favourite band. :) I like them, but I'm not a huge fan. They've got some good stuff though.

binary star

HSC
I've heard "Gimme a D". Its alright i guess.

Not a huge fan of metalcore..

Last edited:

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
I've heard "Gimme a D". Its alright i guess.

Not a huge fan of metalcore..
metalcore does suck but parkway and IKTPQ are the 2 best metalcore bands...and im not being bias...only unearth and as i lay dying come close...human abstract are awesome mathcore...and job for a cowboy, as blood runs black and black dahlia murder are nice deathcore...

binary star

HSC
metalcore does suck but parkway and IKTPQ are the 2 best metalcore bands...and im not being bias...only unearth and as i lay dying come close...human abstract are awesome mathcore...and job for a cowboy, as blood runs black and black dahlia murder are nice deathcore...
I see you're also a fan of Underoath.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
alexisonfire evolves. which is why people tend to go 'ew' after the self titled. fgts.

seen parkway twice. had winston punch a guy who tackled me for no reason and jarred my neck. awesome shit.

Dekkerr

HSC
Pretty decent band. Didn't really enjoy Horizons but loved Killing With A Smile. Yet to see them live.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
I Saw them like 4 years ago, just after 'killing with a smile' was released, at the time my favourite album.
At cambelltown art gallery, local gig with 300 people, it was awesome. Paid like $15 for an epic shirt.

downhill a little since

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)