• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Parlons-nous le francais ici! (2 Viewers)

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
....OHMIGAWD!!!!!
dit-il 'va te faire futre'! :chainsaw: putain de mere....
I am so sorry...and another exchange student? an AMERICAN one? does sound like a bastard....
when did you find this out? Did he just tell you? You posted at about 5.30ish....

Oooohhh, if I had my hands on him.....
Sugary, were you his gf when you were there? Cause thats even worse. Like Renaud. Those gallic men....!

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Persephone87
....OHMIGAWD!!!!!
dit-il 'va te faire futre'! :chainsaw: putain de mere....
I am so sorry...and another exchange student? an AMERICAN one? does sound like a bastard....
when did you find this out? Did he just tell you? You posted at about 5.30ish....

Oooohhh, if I had my hands on him.....
Sugary, were you his gf when you were there? Cause thats even worse. Like Renaud. Those gallic men....!
You know what's worse?

Well, long story short~sigh~ okay, i went online this morning (yeah at like 3ish). Then one of my Belgian friends (also his) was online and asked if I know Mxxx Wxxxxxx. At first I thought that he (the friend) was talking about some tennis player, then he said something about if he told me about it, I'll be asking that bastard about it. I thought that my friend was playing a prank on me again (coz he did that a little while ago), so i asked another friend. It turned out that he's been going out with her for a week.

Anywayz, I don't care whether he has a gf or not, but what I was angry about was that, he was leading me on, telling me that he misses me in letter etc.

AND before I left, he told me that he was sorry that he couldn't ask me out coz he just broke up with his previous girlfriend and he was not ready to start a relationship and that I was leaving so soon. But he kept on insisting that he wants to keep in contact with me. Now the Amercian girl's leaving in July. that's why i got so heated.

Funny enough, i don't feel any more strength to cry this arvo :( he's not worth my tears.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
"But I still want to be friends..." ugh.

And crap about not being ready for a relationship. Crap.

But I know that despite how much of a bastard he is, all the good stuff still comes to mind. :(

Think of it this way, what if he haaad been your bf? And theeeen did this? Then he would be even more than a Bastard, he would have been a bastardy bastard.

You are echoing my every fear about nicolas....

But enough about me, just, well, i dont know, not ignore him because he'll feel justified...rather if you still want to keep in contact, avoid him for a couple of days and still write to your other friends there, and then maybe if he contacts you, telll him...argh! What would I do? If I said 'you hurt me', I leave myself vulnerable and he'll say 'you weren't there' and you'll fight and he won't want a fight so he'll ignore you and you won't be vindicated....or maybe just be silent and see what happens. Or drop him completely, because even being his friend only is an injury....

...bastard for even making you think along this line....and half the problem is one really still likes them.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
"You are echoing my every fear about nicolas....

But enough about me, just, well, i dont know, not ignore him because he'll feel justified...rather if you still want to keep in contact, avoid him for a couple of days and still write to your other friends there, and then maybe if he contacts you, telll him...argh! What would I do? If I said 'you hurt me', I leave myself vulnerable and he'll say 'you weren't there' and you'll fight and he won't want a fight so he'll ignore you and you won't be vindicated....or maybe just be silent and see what happens. Or drop him completely, because even being his friend only is an injury....

...bastard for even making you think along this line....and half the problem is one really still likes them.
but he was really sweet to me. let's say, we are in a relationship more than friends but not yet lovers (no, not in a sexual relationship!!)

Apparently, he sent me a letter and it's likely that I will receive it this week. I don't know if I want to read it, it could be the WORST birthday present ever. :(

THis is what I plan to do! Go and get a bf who's BETTER than him. Then I shall visit him again and make him see my happy life without him. Or I can be really evil and curse that this girl will break his heart more than his previous ex. Actually... I won't be evil. I'll just be nice and hopefully that he'll be sorry somehow...

I am sure your Nicholas' not like that.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
I know what you mean, it's tricky, and then you'll fall in love with them all over again

THOSE FRENCH MEN!

maybe just your average uni bloke will be better...one of those sweet ones who once you get them talking will open up heaps to you. But, I know from experience, don't seek to replace them simply just for the sake of it, because you'll hurt yourself AND him.

But, im no expert. Its a bitter pill to swallow, thats for sure.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
I know what you mean, it's tricky, and then you'll fall in love with them all over again

THOSE FRENCH MEN!

maybe just your average uni bloke will be better...one of those sweet ones who once you get them talking will open up heaps to you. But, I know from experience, don't seek to replace them simply just for the sake of it, because you'll hurt yourself AND him.

But, im no expert. Its a bitter pill to swallow, thats for sure.
I feel so stupid for believing everything that he's said. Now I feel like an idiot and I felt humiliated.

and about the Truck, well, when the friend was playing prank on me, and when i thought that it's real, I was kinda upset. haha... that thread was destroyed.... in the thread, JKDragon has provided a truck and we rolled him down (just a picture). I was hoping he could do the same this time. umm... if that makes any sense.

Last edited:

chepas

HSC
Mmm. pauvre sugary :( Alors, il y a des nouvelles encore? Tu es encore en forme? J'espre que oui :)

Tout va bien entre vous? Ou les feux d'artifice ont explos...

chepas

HSC
Hourra. On a maintenant ce thread dans un truc de 'sticky'!

C'est vachement 'Important' :D

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by chepas
Mmm. pauvre sugary :( Alors, il y a des nouvelles encore? Tu es encore en forme? J'esp貥 que oui :)

Tout va bien entre vous? Ou les feux d'artifice ont explos鮮.
Alors, je vais bien maintenant, merci :) J'ai beaucoup de gens qui prayent pour moi.
Je ne sais pas qu'est-ce qu'il est passé avec lui. Mecredi soir (jeudi matin ici), il m'a evité sur MSN. Mais c'est pas grave. je crois que c'est parce qu'il a mauvaise conscience _ ce qu'il a fait peut-être, ou que je l'embête (mais je n'ai jamais fait ça!). Son lettre va arriver bientôt et maintenant je suis prêt _ le lire.

Tu sais, j'ai parlé avec mon ami belge hier (son ami aussi). Il m'a dit que ce type est 'special' comme il (mon ami) me l'a dit il y a cinq mois, mais, il n'ai pas me dire comment. Mais j'ai découvri que sa (le type) dernière relation ne dura que 30 min. Un peu bizarre huh? Donc je suis heureuse que je n'ai jamais commencé avec lui.

You guys are great :)

chepas

HSC
Originally posted by sugaryblue
Donc je suis heureuse que je n'ai jamais commencé avec lui.

You guys are great :)
J'ai une petite question, et excuse-moi de l'avoir posée, mais si tu n'as jamais rien commencé, pourquoi on s'inquiète? S'il n'était rien de special tout d'abord... juste un vrai ami... Je suis beaucoup confuzzlé. :D

Mais alors, si on croit en Dieu, les mecs n'ont rien _ voir avec ce qu'Il a planifié pour nous. Alors, je n'inquieterais pas :) Je suis heureux de lire que tu vas bien encore.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Parfois, les hommes trop beaux 'overwhelm'-nous.
Ah, that reminds me of a quote:
" 'I know you can be overwhelmed, and underwhelmed...but can you ever just be whelmed?'
'I think you can in Europe...?' "
hehehe alors...je trouve que t'oublies que c'est possible qui on attirerait et a la meme-temps...

ah my french has completely escaped me now! How frustrating! Need to revise grammar...

anyhoo, its possible to be extremely attracted and send/recieve signals without starting a relationship as such...almost like an unspoken agreement to like eachother, so its possible to be very hurt if you posess the knowledge that the opportunity has been snatched away. Um not trying to psychoanalyse too much, cause I think there can never be any explanation to truely put down what one thinks and feels, but it doesn't necessarily not hurt you simply because you're not at the 'boyfriend/girlfriend' status. I don't think of nicolas like that really, it trivialises the relationship too much for me. But if I had a crush on someone who was definantly giving me good signs and who just decided to IMMEDIATEY take up with another person without so much as a 'goodbye, and thanks for the fish', I'd be hurt.

Ah, females read too much into things...no wonder our heads hurt! :D

chepas

HSC
mdr. "Quand les hommes vivront d'amour, il n'y aura plus de misère..."

Quelque chose de different et un grand changement de sujet de conversation!: Il y a quelqu'un qui est allé chez City Extra? Le café _ Circular Quay? Pensez-vous que c'est un bon restau? Je suis vraiment curieux...

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
J'ai une petite question, et excuse-moi de l'avoir posée, mais si tu n'as jamais rien commencé, pourquoi on s'inquiète? S'il n'était rien de special tout d'abord... juste un vrai ami... Je suis beaucoup confuzzlé. :D

Mais alors, si on croit en Dieu, les mecs n'ont rien ß voir avec ce qu'Il a planifié pour nous. Alors, je n'inquieterais pas :) Je suis heureux de lire que tu vas bien encore.
Alors, notre relation- c'est assez difficile. We haven't really started, but emotionally, it has begun. He has promised things that I can only now see as umm... disappointments- even to the degree of a friend.

But i am not worrying so much as last week now, my friends. Ce sera, sera (haha, hope I haven't got this one wrong)

Last edited:

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Ah, females read too much into things...no wonder our heads hurt! :D
haha, c'est pour cela que les femmes ont plus 'wrinkles' que les hommes (noticeably)!

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
haha, c'est pour cela que les femmes ont plus 'wrinkles' que les hommes (noticeably)!
Omigod don't talk about wrinkles! Im only 17!

and men, well, they can look kinda hot rugged....

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
haha, pardon me for thinking about it but sometimes I wonder, if we sit in front of the computer long enough, will our level of concentration as well as the slight radiation from the computer accelerates the growth of a wrinkle??

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
haha, pardon me for thinking about it but sometimes I wonder, if we sit in front of the computer long enough, will our level of concentration as well as the slight radiation from the computer accelerates the growth of a wrinkle??
No, i think our lack of mobility counters it :D

Vive le vanity... :p
pfft *flips hair*

kapeche

arrrgghh, j'ai besoin d'un travail :(

n'import d'idées?
tu joues du piano?

j'enseigne le piano a deux jeunes filles chaque semaine... c'est bien pour travail si tu n'as pas beaucoup de temps.. il prend seulement une demi-heure par semaine pour 'beginners'...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)