Parra vs. Doggies (1 Viewer)

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
i like going to dogs games when they lose because there's always a great fight i can join in with.

There was this fat MILF of a parrascum supporter in front of me yesterday (obviously intoxicated) that was screaming at her kids and jiggling around like a mofo on ritalin. Also saw more asian supporters for the bulldogs than lebs probably because they're struggling to compete with drunken MILFs for the secks.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Eels are the most entertaining team to watch in the nrl.
when they're on the game with the constant offloading they'd be up there.. but the Tigers i find are probably the entertainers; the Raiders on their day are also great to watch.

Tigers v Raiders @ Canberra was a beauty

badquinton304

HSC
when they're on the game with the constant offloading they'd be up there.. but the Tigers i find are probably the entertainers; the Raiders on their day are also great to watch.

Tigers v Raiders @ Canberra was a beauty
Yep, I was going to mention the tigers. Most enjoyable matchup for me is tigers vs eels. I found the tigers to be most entertaining a few years back, they seem to have dropped off ($ issues within the club don't help), but the thing with both the tigers and the eels is they either play spectacular highly entertaining games or very dissapointing games riddled with errors and a lack of completions.

sexykid

HSC
Does anyone know how to start a new thread on this site? Have i just done it? Or have I just interrupted someone else's?
... Parra are freakin' awesome!!!!!!!

Guesss

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)