Parramatta Campus Parking (1 Viewer)

astroe

HSC
I lived on campus at uni for 3 years. The residence was not away from the uni like other campuses are so my car was parked pretty much in the uni car parks all the time. Never had a problem, there was security going round in their golf carts and they also had CCTV.
Honestly, don't be concerned, its the same situation you would have anywhere - parking in shopping centers etc.

Astroe said though, you will have to pay the excess if someone hits you and you don't know who did it or have no proof. Its a pain but its something that comes with owning a car.
Thanks for this. :)
If it's just like parking in any other public location then I'd be content.

Edit: Awwww yeeaaaaa, I just got approved for a blue parking permit. :)

Last edited:

astroe

HSC
First hand experience, parking at Parramatta on the first day of semester is a bitch.
Full by 9:30, men in fluro vests telling everyone to go elsewhere.

Rickbrah

HSC
First hand experience, parking at Parramatta on the first day of semester is a bitch.
Full by 9:30, men in fluro vests telling everyone to go elsewhere.
yeh a second year told me today if you dont have a park by 9.30 you will be going elsewhere

Rabbitoh

HSC
If you havent noticed, try to park on Bridge St and Anderson Avenue. The cost is a 5 minutes walk to campus. The neighbourhood is very peaceful and quiet. Look up Google Map :)
Yep, that's what I'm doing now. I'm at uni 4 days a week, and only 2 of those are arriving early for a 9am start. I don't need/want a parking permit. I get a quick getaway from the backstreets onto Victoria Road anyway.

fetiche

HSC
Yep, that's what I'm doing now. I'm at uni 4 days a week, and only 2 of those are arriving early for a 9am start. I don't need/want a parking permit. I get a quick getaway from the backstreets onto Victoria Road anyway.

FFS BEEF NOODLE, now everyone going to park there and I won't have a spot

NotOneLess

HSC
593 views and counting, lots of lurkers on this thread probably looking for parking tips, spots and experience.

HSC
Hi guys ive heard countless times that parking at parra campus can be a pain,

im planning to purchase a annual parking permit, im just deciding whether which colour "yellow","blue","red" parking permit

will get me a parking most of the time?

help much appreciated
haha yeh i heard parking at parra is a b***, btw what is the difference between red or blue parking permits?
i know blue is when you can park on both blue or yellow lines
Parking is CRAZY at parra that they have these parking officers re-routing people to the north parra campus to help alleviate the chaos. ALL the times that I've been told to go to Nrth Parra, there were NEVER any parking places. That's the reason why I schedule most of my classes after 1pm - that way, if I can't find parking, I could just park on the grass - a safe spot (not like those people who park on a really steep hill), the parking ticket officers who go around fining people don't care if you do this/ don't have time to fine you.

IT FUCKING SUCKS!! Ive resorted to public transport... park my car at granville or merrylands now hehhee

HSC
I don't think you understand the concept of insurance. Firstly it's excess.
Comprehensive only works in your favour if you know who hit you. If someone hit you and you found out later, without having any details of driver/licence plate/anything, then sure, the insurance company will gladly fix your car for you, but your premium will go up tenfold.

And I don't care if you think it's a stupid question, if you can't answer my query in a sensible manner then just GTFO of this thread.
bahaahaahahahahahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)