Parramatta Eels for premiership 2005 (1 Viewer)

davo_

good kid
HSC
Dj_danizm said:
We will be bak next week and we wont lose till the end of the yr. And one u boy said early on this topic we will have no consisitency with Smitch in half buddy his shit games gave us a 50-0 win over knights so im not afraid about that its our fullback we shud be worried about Brian doesnt rely on Mckinnon and for big games keeps using burt thats were we r gonna fuk up. But its kool manly losst 4 in a row and i can go to skool with no shame this week :)
Clearly.....

yoshimanu

Our Deepest Fear...
HSC
pfft.. funny how all these comments are surfacing after back to back losses...

johns was clearly on his game last night, respect him for that, and we lacked the workload of morrison and presence of grothe

2 losses ends the hopes for premiership? you've got to be kidding

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
yoshimanu said:
pfft.. funny how all these comments are surfacing after back to back losses...

johns was clearly on his game last night, respect him for that, and we lacked the workload of morrison and presence of grothe

2 losses ends the hopes for premiership? you've got to be kidding

its not just the losses, parra have always had the end of season slump where we just keep losing games. if we have any hope of being premiership contenders then we would have to get out of this slump before its too late.

cabanaboy21

HSC
yuk i dont like the eels... but they are in good form... will be an interesting finals... i dont think the broncos will win the cup tho even tho they r number one on the ladder... go the tigers....

shahizzle

HSC
EeLs!

Eels For Life Mayn!

2005 is our year .. its destiny .. ill give u an example ..

1985 ... prince charles got married .. the pope died .. bulldogs were reigning champions .. the next season parramatta won the premiership ...

2005! .... prince charles got married ... the pope died ... bulldogs were reigning champions ...
.. ??????? ....

Go The EELS!

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
This has to be our year...been waiting so long
would of had it in 2001 damn newy! :(
hey but we're going quite good...only gets better
<3 <3 <3
Parra Eels for premiership 05'!!!!

yea and we beat you.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
shahizzle said:
Eels For Life Mayn!

1985 ... prince charles got married .. the pope died .. bulldogs were reigning champions .. the next season parramatta won the premiership ...

2005! .... prince charles got married ... the pope died ... bulldogs were reigning champions ...
.. ??????? ....

Go The EELS!
NOW THATS A GOOD POINT!!!

samuelblayden said:
yea and we beat you.
get over it

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
shahizzle said:
Eels For Life Mayn!

.. ??????? ....

Go The EELS!
Wait a second. Lemme get this straight.

You say 2005 is your year, because it's destiny. OK, got it so far!

In 1985, Prince Charles got married. In 2005, Prince Charles got married. Get that bit too.

In 1985, the Pope died. In 2005, the Pope died. And this as well.

In 1985, the Dogs were the reigning Premiers. In 2005, the Dogs are the reigning Premiers. Mmhmm... understandable.

So 1985 ... the next season Parramatta won the premiership. 4 - 2 against the Dogs, from memory. Not one try.

Oh, I get it! So Parramatta won the grand final in 1986! 'Eighty SIX.

I'll have a go at finishing off your line then:

2005! .... prince charles got married ... the pope died ... bulldogs were reigning champions ..... the next season parramatta won the premiership
I THINK that's right...

But wait! 2005 is THIS year... but parramatta aren't meant to win the NRL Premiership until NEXT year.

Oh well... so much for destiny, I guess...

shahizzle

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Wait a second. Lemme get this straight.

You say 2005 is your year, because it's destiny. OK, got it so far!

In 1985, Prince Charles got married. In 2005, Prince Charles got married. Get that bit too.

In 1985, the Pope died. In 2005, the Pope died. And this as well.

In 1985, the Dogs were the reigning Premiers. In 2005, the Dogs are the reigning Premiers. Mmhmm... understandable.

So 1985 ... the next season Parramatta won the premiership. 4 - 2 against the Dogs, from memory. Not one try.

Oh, I get it! So Parramatta won the grand final in 1986! 'Eighty SIX.

I'll have a go at finishing off your line then:

I THINK that's right...

But wait! 2005 is THIS year... but parramatta aren't meant to win the NRL Premiership until NEXT year.

Oh well... so much for destiny, I guess...

Hey it doesnt matter about the year ... all it has to do if follow the line buddy ... bulldogs have won, the pope has died and big ears got married ... which meanss, EELS ARE NEXT!

YeRe!

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
GO THE EELS!! WOOHOO!!!! :D :D :D :D

54 - 4 the biggest winning margin on the bulldogs since they entered the comp in 1935!!!

Go Reddy, a try on debut. SLAM DUNK TAHU! and Dancin' Piggy!!:D

i love winning again....

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
shortygb said:
54 - 4 the biggest winning margin on the bulldogs since they entered the comp in 1935!!!
Good to see you know what the final score was ;)

(That is supposed to be the use of irony, because it turns out that you don't know what the final score was.)

With that huge win by the slimy Eels, it really sets up the next few weeks. On Sunday 1 v 3. Next Sunday 2 v 3. And then in Round 26, 1 v 2.

If the Dragons manage to beat both Brisbane and Parramatta in the next two weeks, I doubt they will lose the competition in 2005 (barring the usual Finals' f*ckups).

However, with Parramatta displaying the form that they showed during their 6 in a row, next week takes on even further meaning.

I for one cannot wait for Riddell to waddle out onto Kogarah Oval.

Congratulations on the thumping of the Dogs, guys. You've shown that you truly are contenders in 2005.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)