Parramatta RTA (1 Viewer)

LankanG

Maha Pimp
HSC
Can anyone tell me the route that the instructor takes when you go for a P's test...and also if anyone did it at parramatta recently...are the tests 45mins ther ??

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
If you've been learning with a proper instructor, he or she should give you a few prac tests before hand in the area - taking you through some of the routes.

The 45 minute test applies to all RTAs now. You'll be tested in your local area + your nearest motorway.

CieL

HSC
How many freaking times do I have to say that there's no one route

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Rofl, Parra one is easy pie, just make sure you look out for signs and know the area.

Megadrive

HSC
I believe the test now runs for 40 minutes, but depending on how busy your instructor is, combined with the levels of traffic, this may be shorter or slightly longer (most likely shorter).

A trick I learned is to follow some of the driving schools around the streets, as they often follow the routes the examiners use.

Good luck.

Black Hawker

HSC
I did mine two months ago at Parramatta. It was suppose to be 20 min, but I did it in 15 min.

The route I took was completely different to what my instructor told me. We turned right at the first light, then right again and then went down under the bridge, and then drove around Harris Park.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)