PASS leader (1 Viewer)

whoisurdaddy

HSC
do you mean is it hard to become one? From rumor i think most leaders got at least 95+ in that course (QMA, QMB etc). PS: What is required to become a tutor at unsw? Do you get invited or do you have to apply somewhere?

Justina

HSC
My macro PASS leader said he only got something like 75 (don't quite remember the exact figure)

proringz

HSC
My macro PASS leader said he only got something like 75 (don't quite remember the exact figure)
Yeah, I think it's tutors that need the extremely high marks, but for PASS leaders I reckon distinction would be around the marks you need.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
do you mean is it hard to become one? From rumor i think most leaders got at least 95+ in that course (QMA, QMB etc). PS: What is required to become a tutor at unsw? Do you get invited or do you have to apply somewhere?
For the Core courses, all the tutors are honour students

onholidays

HSC
Hey chewy! Thought you were doing law? What's with your sig? Just curious...

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
^I am just touching a distinction, wondering if that's enough? Is there a lot of people who apply?

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
^I am just touching a distinction, wondering if that's enough? Is there a lot of people who apply?
If you are touching a distinction average, then....

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALWAYS WHINGING ABOUT YOUR DEGREE?

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
lol? I don't whinge about my degree, I whinge about uni life.
I whinged both last semester, but after getting my results I realised how academics collude together to make subjects seem harder than it is as a way to keep competition out and force people to undergo unnecessary trainings.
And I think I was lucky last semester...

onholidays

HSC
OMG, chewy you do whinge a lot for someone whose such a high achiever...I wish i could get a dicstinction average...i mean, i know i could, but i'm too burnt out from the hsc. Is that even normal? Anyone else burnt out and sick of uni study?

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
lol? I don't whinge about my degree, I whinge about uni life.
I whinged both last semester, but after getting my results I realised how academics collude together to make subjects seem harder than it is as a way to keep competition out and force people to undergo unnecessary trainings.
And I think I was lucky last semester...
Meh, your response was a typical Asian defence-mechanism of reinforcing one's insecurities towards their marks by despairing at the possibility of failure.

I but only need to observe my facebook home page to read the usual 'I'm screwed, fuck me, I've gotta stop procrastinating, blah, blah, blah'.

It's so hard having a balanced sense of intelligence that doesnt veer between outright stupidity and social alienation.

Btw Chewy, I don't have anything against you. I don't mind your whinging. It's kind of refreshing in a way. A welcome change to the constant intellectual machismo of your other law classmates.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)