Past Papers - Preliminary Mathematics 2u - Yearly Exam (1 Viewer)

Smile12345

HSC
Hello All... :)

As the title suggests, does anyone have any Past Papers for Preliminary Mathematics 2U Yearly Exam they could share with me??

Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
Hello All... :)

As the title suggests, does anyone have any Past Papers for Preliminary Mathematics 2U Yearly Exam they could share with me??

Thanks in advance. :)
You should try doing trial papers and pick out the questions your school has done, as most schools do the prelim syllabus out of order.

Smile12345

HSC
You should try doing trial papers and pick out the questions your school has done, as most schools do the prelim syllabus out of order.
But wouldn't the Yearly be the same for every school? They should have covered the entire Prelim course?

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
But wouldn't the Yearly be the same for every school? They should have covered the entire Prelim course?
Ehh, you can try looking at some prelim papers (heaps in BOS resource section, check it out) and you will most likely see some out of order with your school.

My prelim exam had like what most schools had as their prelim topic test papers 1 and 2 had in it cause we were a bit slow.

Smile12345

HSC
Ehh, you can try looking at some prelim papers (heaps in BOS resource section, check it out) and you will most likely see some out of order with your school.

My prelim exam had like what most schools had as their prelim topic test papers 1 and 2 had in it cause we were a bit slow.
Awe yeah. I should have looked there. Sorry...

Your Yearly Prelim Exam only had half the Prelim work in it??

meryanie

HSC
yeahh, i need that too... my exams are just in 2 weeks time....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)