Past trials with solutions? (1 Viewer)

zahmad

HSC
I was looking for past trial papers that anyone is willing to share other than the ones in the resources page....

....Appreciate it!

vds700

HSC
zahmad said:
I was looking for past trial papers that anyone is willing to share other than the ones in the resources page....

....Appreciate it!
I have plenty but on paper, so sorry i cant get them to u. Have u seen:

http://www.boredofstudies.org/wiki/index.php?title=Maths:Past_Exam_Solutions

Also in the resources page, right down the bottom under general, u can download past HSC and CSSA papers sorted by topic which are a great way of revising, because u can focus on your weaker topics. I think they have answers too.

ashik1

HSC
zahmad said:

....Appreciate it!
Yup, i've got heaps of dem other than the 1s at the resources page, but it's my secret so suck s**t.
Nah i'll tell ya, kewpid.net
enjoy!:)

zahmad

HSC
vds700 said:
I have plenty but on paper, so sorry i cant get them to u.
Do you mind scanning them and then e-mailing them to me?

zahmad

HSC
Anyone mind helping me out with some scans? :(

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Just buy one from Dymocks or Borders. It's like 30 dollars and it's quite worth it. You can borrow one as well.

zahmad

HSC
lyounamu said:
Just buy one from Dymocks or Borders. It's like 30 dollars and it's quite worth it. You can borrow one as well.
Those are HSC ones, which I already have....I was looking for ones from other schools :(

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
zahmad said:
Those are HSC ones, which I already have....I was looking for ones from other schools :(
Did you have a look at the Resource Page? I am sure they have ones. If you don't have the solutions and don't know the question, post the questions here. I am pretty sure there will be people to cater for you needs.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
There are plenty of past papers on the resource pages.
if those aren't enough, ask your teacher. I know with my school, they have heaps of past papers from other schools and most teachers should have a few as well... i know my teacher does, he calls it his 'stash'.

zahmad

HSC
Will ask at school...but if anyone has any that they are willing to share....thanks!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I think once you've done your school ones and the HSC ones going back a couple of years, and if you can do every single question, you're pretty much set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)