PDHPE Marathon (1 Viewer)

Exotic

HSC
When you started asking questions, about the priority population groups, we're meant to know ATSI and one more. Are there any chances of BoS asking us strictly about another group or is it going to be our choice when answering? Opinions?

ohheyitsjana

HSC
yeah thought so :/ so whats another example? iv done the heart foundation and some other sub-initiatives like the heart foundation tick, heartmoves etc.
However im a bit confused. Is the heart foundation tick itself a health initiative? or...?
We were told to do the National Tobacco Strategy, and Beyond Blue. I really don't want to memorise both, they're probably not going to ask for two.
Have they ever in previous years?

kittyful

HSC
yeah thought so :/ so whats another example? iv done the heart foundation and some other sub-initiatives like the heart foundation tick, heartmoves etc.
However im a bit confused. Is the heart foundation tick itself a health initiative? or...?
I'm pretty sure heart foundation tick is part of heart foundation"
another one you could do is beyond blue, national tabacco strategy

kittyful

HSC
When you started asking questions, about the priority population groups, we're meant to know ATSI and one more. Are there any chances of BoS asking us strictly about another group or is it going to be our choice when answering? Opinions?
Wouldn't they state is it as "one other group" ??

ohheyitsjana

HSC
I doubt they would ask for a specific as there are a few, right? If anything they could ask for ATSI and 'one other group that you've studied' or something.

Exotic

HSC
I doubt they would ask for a specific as there are a few, right? If anything they could ask for ATSI and 'one other group that you've studied' or something.
That's what i thought as well, I'm really not in the mood of memorising 3/4 extra population groups. Too much info :)

MadGold777

HSC
Im gonna put it out there but I reckon Madgold777 is gonna state rank!
LOL You're kidding right...

I've haven't stuided pdh all year except for a couple days ago :S
I'd be happy with a band 5 but expecting a high band four :(

kittyful

HSC
What does reversibility mean in terms of the principles of training ?

ssylva

HSC
What does reversibility mean in terms of the principles of training ?
Effects of training programs are reversible which means lack of training causes the opposite to occur → 'detraining'
Gains will be lost at the same rate at which they were achieved once training ceases.

willstylz

HSC
Most benefits gained from participating in a training program are quickly lost once training has stopped (-detraining). Physiological gains began to decline within two weeks of ending training. If big gains have been made during training, greater losses will follow when training stops.

E

Effekt

In relation to the health promotion initiatives a really easy one to remember is the 'Swapper' the little blue guy on TV sometimes there is also alot of posters it's pretty much to prevent obesity by swapping a car for a bike or something. Swap something unhealthy for something healthy.

kittyful

HSC
In relation to the health promotion initiatives a really easy one to remember is the 'Swapper' the little blue guy on TV sometimes there is also alot of posters it's pretty much to prevent obesity by swapping a car for a bike or something. Swap something unhealthy for something healthy.
Is that in relation to the "heart foundation" ?

matthewhearne

HSC
Effects of training programs are reversible which means lack of training causes the opposite to occur → 'detraining'
Gains will be lost at the same rate at which they were achieved once training ceases.
Gains will be lost at a much quicker rate than they were achieved not at the same rate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)