Peace in the Middle East (1 Viewer)

Okashi

HSC
I was watching this YouTube video on one of my procrastinating days and a guy mentioned blowing a big f**** glass crater out of the Middle East. Does this reflect the view in how most of the world thinks that peace cannot be achieved in the Middle East? And once the oil has run dry , bam it goes..

ahdil33

HSC
The crater wouldn't work, because then everyone associated with the people who died would start fighting, but I guess that's not serious.

The Muslims (and those in Palestine) will never settle for the state of Israel to exist. The zionists (and Israel) wil never give up their land either, and judging by the border creep of the past few decades I doubt they'll settle for much. Fighting will continue until one side is defeated completely.

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
The crater wouldn't work, because then everyone associated with the people who died would start fighting, but I guess that's not serious.

The Muslims (and those in Palestine) will never settle for the state of Israel to exist. The zionists (and Israel) wil never give up their land either, and judging by the border creep of the past few decades I doubt they'll settle for much. Fighting will continue until one side is defeated completely.
Noone here has any faith in the inherent goodness of human nature do they :p?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)