Pen issues (1 Viewer)

HSC
PrettyVacant said:
Don't get the Papermate ones from Officeworks. I cheaped out and figured "hey, that's 17 cents per pen!".

The red and blue ones are okay, but for some reason the black ones are just shit.
Had the exact same problem many times over, but still find myself buying papermate kilometricos.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lols officeworks stuff is always expensive .. even during back to school sales, their prices are rocket high (compared to bigW and all them).

digging my bic crystal gels xD

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
yeah i cant ever find the right black pen without it being gel ><"
the ink always comes out shitty and light , like a HB pencil almost.

whats bic smoothie ? where dyou get those ? ohh i wann one now .. is the ink dark ? hate light inks .. urgh

amarsahinovic

HSC
all together i think i spent around 40 bux on pens. But then a bought quite a few, after a day of testing the Bic Smoothie is rocking ass. I think ill stick with this pen from not on. The ink is reali dark, and hen u write theres not friction or resistance. AWSOME PEN
U can buy it from kmart or any news adgency i tihnk. It has a trangle grip tho, so that might put u off, but for me, it really helps me keep a good hold on the pen.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
OHH I used that for a while.
The ink starts off alright, but after a while it starts thinning out and its get all light and shitty again.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
i have - for the past year - only used a pilot retractable ballpoint...must be FINE tipped.

lightest pen in the world...lets me write fast albeit illegably :p

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
ey hung..im currently using a parker and i would say its better than those cheap bic or pilot pens i usually use. for the price of a cheap parker pen which is around 10 bucks, i would say its not bad compared to how many crappy pens i would find in a packet of 10 bic medium point pens. + after the ink runs out, replacement ink would be like 5 bucks each.
only problem with the parker i use is that sometimes my hands get sweaty in exams and it then becomes slipperly. lol but if u dont have sweaty hands then it wont be much of a problem.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
True that lol.
I used parkers once upon a time, but then I lost it .. like argh .. cheap bastards.

bos1234

HSC
drynxz said:
ey hung..im currently using a parker and i would say its better than those cheap bic or pilot pens i usually use. for the price of a cheap parker pen which is around 10 bucks, i would say its not bad compared to how many crappy pens i would find in a packet of 10 bic medium point pens. + after the ink runs out, replacement ink would be like 5 bucks each.
only problem with the parker i use is that sometimes my hands get sweaty in exams and it then becomes slipperly. lol but if u dont have sweaty hands then it wont be much of a problem.
take out the grip form aonther pen and put it on the parker..
but yes parkers are good and smooth

bos1234

HSC
has any1 used those teahcers union pens..they are very good. Blue on the outside.. slender and light just the way i like em..

usually they are lying around on teachers desks

Guernica

HSC
I don't mind much about smoothness... All I require is a DARK PEN!
I literally, during year 12 would go through about 3 blue pens a week, buying them, using them, throwing them. As soon as they get light, I can't handle them.
Any advice on a good dark pen that lasts?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Can we try them? Cause most shops have them in packets, and we have to rip them out to try them :p

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Hahah true that , Kujah !
The ones @ newsagencys are usually dark at first but get all crappy afterwards.
Parker medium point ^^ lasts ages & really dark

Punctuation M

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know whether or not students are allowed to use laptops in class at school? For reasons such as having poor handwrtting etc...

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Punctuation M said:
Does anyone know whether or not students are allowed to use laptops in class at school? For reasons such as having poor handwrtting etc...
Yes, it was in the HSC cheater's thread but you need a doctors certificate or something like that.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lols hrm I don't see why not .. but it depends on ur skewl I guess.
My school hasnt got a problem with it .. I think.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Punctuation M said:
Oh, I was talking about in exams, but there are schools where you have to have laptops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)