• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Pen issues (1 Viewer)

LynH1326

HSC
I used kilometricos all thru year 11 and 12 and even for my HSC exams and they never failed me... only occasionally when finishing a sentence, it left a small glob of ink that slightly smudged. But otherwise, they last for ages!

The red ones are bad for smudges, black isn't so bad (I used black pens in my exams cuz they are easier to read for the markers, or so they reckon) and blue is about the least troublesome (in my opinion anyways). I think it really depends on when they were made and on the weather cuz in really really cold weather they are hard to write with but most ball point pens are.

The best way to find a pen that is comfortable is "trial and error" - just keep trying different brands until u find a reliable one that you can stick to.

Anthony.

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
here here.
i really dislike black pens unless they're really really thin.
don't know why really...

are the blue smoothies any good?
I wouldn't go with them, they are nice for grip, but the ink itself is not so smooth. Maybe replace it but use the same pen :)

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC
do u guys think that using a fine point like pilot retractable rather than a med point would help out illegible handwriting in an exam (particularly english - curse 40 min per section... paper 1) situation??

:wave:

klh

HSC
ive always usdd blue all my life till uni, than it was blac kfor forms, exams etc. so black it is.

i use the cheap parker pens, the jotter, it light, 10 bucks, and i get pentel refills s its cheaper and still very dark, smooth, not too thick, ubt alwasy consistent no matter the day, time, refills etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)