pen recs? (1 Viewer)

libestraumno3

HSC
started a new thread 😍

currently just using the good old muji ones but i wanna try and find others that are more comfortable

libestraumno3

HSC
same boat i've heard jetstream (somethings?) are good and i've also heard about modding pens to have muji ink but comfy shapes/grips tho it seems a bit extreme
idk i bought some pilot g2 one and the ends were so noisy. like the push thingy kept making a clicking noise when i was writing 😭

idkkdi

HSC
started a new thread 😍

currently just using the good old muji ones but i wanna try and find others that are more comfortable
sharpie pens from woolies/coles does the job. think uni signos, bic gelocity's and sharpies were the fastest i ever got. jetstream maybe up there, but iirc need more pressure. either way, if u want really fast speed u want thick ink, which u probably don't like if u use muji's. zebra sarasa's less thick ink was decent but had a bit of a break in period iirc.

carrotsss

HSC
BIC Atlantis pretty much gets rid of hand cramps, BIC soft feel just feels really nice to write with and has a nice light blue ink

libestraumno3

HSC
I used pilot g2s and they were great! They actually made me excited to take notes in class, and were really efficient for exams.
IDK WHATS WRONG W MINE 😭 MAYBE I GOT RIP OFF ONES. BUT THEY WERE LIKE STILLEXPENSIVE

hscgirl

HSC
same boat i've heard jetstream (somethings?) are good and i've also heard about modding pens to have muji ink but comfy shapes/grips tho it seems a bit extreme
yas jetsreams are SUCH good pens - i've always used them and i definitely recommend them

MJRey

HSC
sharpie pens from woolies/coles does the job. think uni signos, bic gelocity's and sharpies were the fastest i ever got. jetstream maybe up there, but iirc need more pressure. either way, if u want really fast speed u want thick ink, which u probably don't like if u use muji's. zebra sarasa's less thick ink was decent but had a bit of a break in period iirc.
Those Sharpies were my best friends during the HSC and helped me to come out with the ATAR I wanted. I'd definitely recommend them as well.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
am I the only one who likes those pilot miacas? And those uniball pens?

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
i have a few good pens (jetstreams) in my pencilcase i only use before and during the exam period... they work a treat but since i'm poor and can't afford to buy a lot more i use my trusty cheap artline pens ($0.39 per pen at officeworks </3), they work really nice, so if you're poor use those

my favourite pen in the world ever is a zebra sarasa i use a lot during exams too, it's smooth and nice to work with

...xD

HSC
started a new thread 😍

I've been using Bic Round Stics for years already lol I just love its smooth feel I guess and they are quite cheap too.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
oh nah I was just curious, my parents, again just dont care. I was just curious bc I never thought there'd be a day where I'd leave a officeworks spending around 60-70 $$'s on 5-6 pens
oh lol i was just putting my input into for pen recs, but they are annoyingly expensive at times

idkkdi

HSC
am I the only one who likes those pilot miacas? And those uniball pens?
thin ones? ye they produce good-looking writing, but if it's speed, thick ink flows faster. the only case where thinner ink may be faster is if u write small and u can't write small with thick ink

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
yeah, I usually use uniball for fast writting, and miacas for note taking

fuzi

HSC
I modded my pen for Muji ink lol, I loved the barrel of my Lamy Safari Rollerball but the m63 refill was ungodly expensive for how crappy of an ink it is. All the mod was tho is putting a bit of folded up paper at the bottom of the barrel to make up for a little height difference with the muji ink, other than that no major change and it works so well, carried me through from year 10 to the HSC and now into uni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)