pens (1 Viewer)

T

Testpilot

shinji said:
haha quanta to quarks.

determination of wave-particle duality of light -> chadrick n fermi fired electrons from a cathode ray at nickel crystal to determine if it has wave characteristic

at first, no diffraction was detected. but then, oxygen found a way into the experiment which oxidised the nickel crystal.

Chadrick and fermi tried to counter this by heating the nickel crystal (what i was trying to imply. lol) and but instead, created crystal regions that were larger than the electron beam.

in the end, they detected wave-particle duality in light/emr..
lol . .tht's off the top of my head

tooo be on topic: i don't think felt tip will effect it much. but u better bring a spare pen just in case . .
That makes me feel more confident...because i did medical easiest 25 marks you'll ever get.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Testpilot said:
That makes me feel more confident...because i did medical easiest 25 marks you'll ever get.
aww..
i wanted to do either medical or astro. but teacher just taught q2q. loll

it's alrite though.. we learn about nuclear physicS :D

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
yeah. they probably will go through the page, just don't write too hard ;)

orange_blob

Caveman
HSC
omigodwhenover said:
:S:S:S:S:S
so they will go through the page then?
Wouldn't the easiest way to determine this be to try it and see?

Do they go through normal thinish paper? Because looking at a writing booklet here the pages don't seem any thinner than the loose leaf, hole punched paper I've got.

But even if it doesn't go through, wouldn't it be really hard to read because of the extra thickness of the writing?

HSC
N/A
I'm wary about felt tip pens. They do write really smoothly, but stay in the same spot for too long and you'll go through the paper. Accidentally brush your hand or arm against the paper, and instant smear marks :(

Thickness of writing won't matter too much so long as it's still legible (most times, it is). The only other time is if you're incredibly pedantic about the colour/thickness of pen tip and if it's even a little bit off what you consider ideal, you catch yourself thinking "eww my writing looks weird"... <.< >.>

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
hey guys, i found an old bos booklet from an english exam and the good news is my pen doesnt go thru!!! wooooooo :)

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
HUZZAH!

Unless they make us write on ricepaper or somin this year.

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
k8kate said:
HUZZAH!

Unless they make us write on ricepaper or somin this year.
awmg u know i never thought of that!!! shit shit shit. Well with government funding the way it is...lol! I think im just lucky to have a quick-drying felt tip. Its a trade secret though...oops, why did i go and tell everyone. :bomb:

passion89

HSC
shinji said:
i got a uniball jetstream pen
really good.. writes really fluently. but pricy!!

Yeah I use uniball jetstream as well and they're really smooth...I'm going to get some more now :)

wdoueihi

2006 HSC Student.
HSC
ay i the best pens are those cheap no brand 20c pens that you get from asian grocery stores. trust me. they are just sooo comfortable to hold and the ink always flows in a really nice way when you write. buy only one and take it to the exam with no spares. you will see how good it is

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
wdoueihi said:
ay i the best pens are those cheap no brand 20c pens that you get from asian grocery stores. trust me. they are just sooo comfortable to hold and the ink always flows in a really nice way when you write. buy only one and take it to the exam with no spares. you will see how good it is
i dont think your plans of making us fail our HSC will increase your UAI that much :p

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Aren't you the same person who posted the "myth busters" thread?

Compelling....

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
pilot better retractable medium

i dont know what that means but thats what it says on my favourite pen.
<3 pilot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)