• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Pens (2 Viewers)

~untitled~

HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
The only prob I have against them is that they smudge like Kilometricos x.x; That's prolly another reason I use Bic Cristals; They never seem to smudge for me XP Seriously, my writing's so weird; Gel pens can't split out ink as fast as I write and felt tips leave ugly blots here and there... x.x; I think I'm really only suited to ballpoints >.>;
Haha, i cant use gel pens because i change hands from left to right in exams, so i dont have to stop when i get hand cramps.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Wasn't there a similar thread like this in the Preliminary forums? ;)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
magpam said:
i get cramp pains with almost every pen during exams
lmao same. =="
my friends and i all have something we call "the writer's bump"..
ahahha i think we all do =]
its a weird lump on your middle finger after english exams xD

~untitled~

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
lmao same. =="
my friends and i all have something we call "the writer's bump"..
ahahha i think we all do =]
its a weird lump on your middle finger after english exams xD
Haha, i get that too... cept on my ring finger because of how i hold my pen... and its normally coloured a funny shade of purple by the time the exams are finished, lol

Last edited:

~untitled~

HSC
ambidex.... haha. Somethings right handed, others left... and with writing mainly my right hand, but legibly with my left hand aswell.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
magpam said:
:wave: hi f3nr15

ummm nothing i just think it would be awesome to be both left and right handed

btw how are you and beanie going ;)
well i would like to be both- or bi-handed ... but my left hand has the skills of a 3 year old ..

with regards to beanie ... errrmm ... nothing much ... no chemistry among us k ?

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I used to be left-handed, so was my brother, or so our mum tells us. We got "converted" in preschool because she says left-handed people die earlier than right-handers. Apparently, from using things designed for right-handers, like knitting sticks perhaps.

My brother does everything left-handed, except writing, bowling and batting. I do nil useful with the left.

~untitled~

HSC
Haha, my hands are odd... my right is my better writing hand, yet my left hand tends to be more dominant in piano playing

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
m0ofin said:
I used to be left-handed, so was my brother, or so our mum tells us. We got "converted" in preschool because she says left-handed people die earlier than right-handers. Apparently, from using things designed for right-handers, like knitting sticks perhaps.

My brother does everything left-handed, except writing, bowling and batting. I do nil useful with the left.
you konw your brothers batting hand....yark

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
magpam said:
i heard people who used to be left handed back in the days were forced to use their right hand hence they are able to do both
-------
errrrrr ok i got my answer :)
It used to be thought that people who were left handed were evil. So they coorrected there wicked ways

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Meh, I would've preferred to be able to write with either hand, so I can pull off something like resting one hand during exams. Then again, my writing's just a pain in the ass to read, so not like writing with my left hand will make it easier for the markers -.-;

Is it just me, or everyone burns thru pens heaps during Eng exams? o_O Like I've said, I've only ever completely drained one pen before... So now I'm thinking you guys hand in novel size essays in for Eng x.x; Course, it shouldn't be that suprising, I guess >.>;

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I used 2 pens during my entire HSC exams. And I only used two becaus I couldn't find one of them on the day

~untitled~

HSC
i normally go through a pen in english exams, but apart i dont think ive done it for any other subjects.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
magpam said:
who here is a left hander?
Mostly left-handed in everyday life but right-handed when it comes to writing.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Right hand. Like I said, MOST of the things I do is with the left hand/foot.

~untitled~

HSC
Kujah said:
Right hand. Like I said, MOST of the things I do is with the left hand/foot.
Haha, sameo. But it's not all it cracked up to be... and is quite annoying trying to find out weither your better left handed or right handed, especially with sports. But my left hand is stronger, which is weird

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)