People who ask questions in lectures are Morons (1 Viewer)

theMaster

HSC
I don't mind people asking intelligent questions or answering some questions that the lecturer asks. Though we have this guy in our maths and chem class who never stops asking questions and most of them are useless questions anyway, like "oh isn't it more left skewed" lecturer "no it is not because..." now THAT is annoying.

Whats better? his soulmate has also arrived into the lecture. She also never stops asking questions. Now they are friends and sit at the front together.

kennalj

HSC
There's this one particular guy in my MATHS/CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY class who CONSTANTLY asks questions; even pathetically stupid ones like:

"How do you calculate volume if you don't use a ruler?" :speechless:

How the heck do you deal with these types of people?; they're always slowing down the lecture and derailing the topic of focus. :angry:

I was in that class. "they had rulers in those days" schmidts a crack up

purplemonkey

HSC
I had this girl in my patho lectures last year who would ask at least half a dozen questions EVERY lecture, without fail. And she was basically just reiterating what the lecturer just said which was even more infuriating. It appears that she has dropped out of the course now though, which I am most pleased about :D

pman

Banned
HSC
Our lecturer keeps responding to statements not meant for him....even those barely relvent to the topic, I pondered whether the "centrifugal force" of the earth rotating around the sun would have an effect on the accelration due to gravity and he went on about it! I've decided not to sit in the front row so he cant hear me and I don't make enemy's with the entire theatre.

bio_nut

HSC
Our lecturer keeps responding to statements not meant for him....even those barely relvent to the topic, I pondered whether the "centrifugal force" of the earth rotating around the sun would have an effect on the accelration due to gravity and he went on about it! I've decided not to sit in the front row so he cant hear me and I don't make enemy's with the entire theatre.
Why are you asking questions to yourself out loud in lectures?

You sound like one of those people saying barely relevant things out loud so they appear intelligent, but everyone just thinks they're a twat.

And you don't talk if you're in the front row, I sit there when I want to listen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)