Perfect Hair (1 Viewer)

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
lol, that's not dip dye, that's photoshop.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
i like dip dying though, in more subtle colours though if you have dark hair.

MysteryGenius

HSC
i like dip dying though, in more subtle colours though if you have dark hair.
and only if done properly (of course). a friend tried to do it herself a few years ago and it ended up looking like really bad regrowth lol
suckah!

HSC
N/A
I'm getting a dark midnightish blue. Darker than what I posted earlier. Was thinking of getting red first before, as my dress for Formal is red. :/ Idk.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
With a darker colour you won't ever be able to get it out. Especially if it's blue based. I would get red, but a pinkish red.

HSC
N/A
With a darker colour you won't ever be able to get it out. Especially if it's blue based. I would get red, but a pinkish red.
As in I can't get the my hair colour out? Or the blue afterwards?
My dress is like crimson red. Haha.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
the hair colour. It will build up and the only way to get rid of it will be to cut your hair.

HSC
N/A
the hair colour. It will build up and the only way to get rid of it will be to cut your hair.
Hmm, might dye it after Formal then.
Or change my dress colour.
It will stay as that colour though?
Won't fade away?
Because my blue foils went green then blonde, lol.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
yeah, it's the black that is the issue. Blue has a developer and some peroxide. Black will stick, especially blue black because it's not warm based so there's no peroxide.

HSC
N/A
Not dying my hair black. :S I'm dying it over my dark chocolate-ish coloured hair. Can't I just get the blue dyed on it? With the peroxide? Instead of the blue-black.
Slightly confused..

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
You can get blue on it but it won't be blue black. The only way the blue will come through is if you use peroxide if you have darker hair and that means that it will lighten so the blue will show.

It isn't a dye in so much as it doesn't sit on your hair, it penetrates it when you're using a peroxide or bleach based.

HSC
N/A
You can get blue on it but it won't be blue black. The only way the blue will come through is if you use peroxide if you have darker hair and that means that it will lighten so the blue will show.

It isn't a dye in so much as it doesn't sit on your hair, it penetrates it when you're using a peroxide or bleach based.
Blue like the french in my sig. btw.
Hmm, which is better?

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I would honestly advise you to do any other colour which isn't black based. Because they're easy to change and they don't build up. When you dye your hair darker it sits on your hair. When you dye it lighter it penetrates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)