pfft to boys! (1 Viewer)

V

val_dramaqueen

thejosiekiller said:
ur just pissed off shuter cause u couldnt fuck those flirty immature girls rnt u ;)
hahahaha... nice work my friend!
we dont have chicks like that in our store... the "flirty" ones are me and my boss... and we flirt with eachother.... we're only messing around!

BUT BOYS SUCK is my point!

V

val_dramaqueen

rumour said:
A question about your sig, does this mean you are asexual:eek:???
good question... but no, i know im not asexual...
i still want somebody to love *boogie pimps starts in head*....
pity there's no body out there to love me back, is all... not anyone of any sex or age...

S

Shuter

val_dramaqueen said:
hahahaha... nice work my friend!
we dont have chicks like that in our store... the "flirty" ones are me and my boss... and we flirt with eachother.... we're only messing around!

BUT BOYS SUCK is my point!
Oh god, you're one of those!

And yes josie, you're right.

deathsgambit

HSC
wanted:completely innaccurate(not a she male or transexual) and original depiction of a girl that like to have fun and "kiss in the rain" :)

I NEED A HUG:(

funniboi

HSC
hahahahahahaha..

funny how it's always the dumb girls that get caught up with teh wrong guys..

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
yes why do nice guys always finish last.. ( oooO greenday song. ) >..
i would consider lesbianism.. if i was a girl..

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
then you would be subjecting yourself to dick chomping

malkin86

HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
im sure there are some nice boys out there (like... josiekiller tee hee mwah)... but the lads around me here have been pissing me off...
i get used and stuff... just small things like "val, you work in a pizza shop... that must mean you can give me free food so i can bring it back to my house to eat with our mates, but you're not invited" and because i told a guy i liked him, his ego all of a sudden went KA-BOO-EY! and now he thinks i like him all the time (even after clarifying that i hated him) and he has no respect for me at all at work now...
and the fact that "guys" don't give a shit about me is great... its really brilliant... (by guys, i mean, guys i know)
girls are so much more sensitive with feelings... why can't you guys be a bit more like that? or at least not use me for my pizza-ness?!?!
Yes, boys can be idiots. Have you told them that you couldn't give them any freebies? And it is rude of them to ask you to provide pizza for a get-together that you're not invited to.
Yep.. liking guys is fraught with peril. What does he say/do that makes you think he doesn't respect you any more?
And as for that other guy who flirts with you, but hooks up with randoms, maybe he's too dense to think that you might actually like him as more than a good mate.

And for all the people who are advocating lesbianism to val, click here for more reasons... ;)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
oh wow beckiki got her 5th rep box!!!

boys and life and everything needs a big scream at right now.

Do_It

Alli Kats Bitch
HSC
Next time he asks for a pizza take a dump on it or something gross like that. That'll teach him.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
that's funny :confused:
when one guy's being a dickhead, then the statement becomes "all boys suck".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)