pfft to boys! (1 Viewer)

V

val_dramaqueen

the guy that doesn't "respect" me anymore at work... he completely ignores me when i tell him to do his job... but i gave him my manager look the other night.. that shut him up for a bit!

and ive taken my first step to lesbianism... it feels great arvin

jumb... yes, boy germs are gross!

funniboi: funny how it's always the dumb girls that get caught up with teh wrong guys..
are you saying i'm dumb?? cause im not..

and yes... i have considered lesbianism, boys! :uhhuh: hahahahaha!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT MY BOYFRIEND WHOM I HAVE BEEN GOING OUT FOR 1.5 YEARS DOES NOT REMEMBER WHEN MY BIRTHDAY IS.

no sex for a week.

S

Shuter

Maybe he was just being nice and trying not to remind you that you're getting on a bit in years..., that it's all downhill from here.

malkin86

HSC
Ouch, inner_child... He doesn't remember when your birthday is? Too bloody right, no sex for a week! And much pointed hinting for future important dates. :p

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
I always have problem memorising anything related to people.. like their names and of course their birthdates.. :(
It sucks.. like when u meet a girl at a party.. you hear her name but when you meet her some other time u can only hope she recognise u first...
EDIT: like you can just approach her and say "hey... you.."

V

val_dramaqueen

names, im crap at... never can remember names... but people think im the sort of person who would remember crap like that.... birthdays, im also crap at! (except i could remember the bday of that guy who wants free food... bastard) and shmeh...

and arvin... you're so mysterious!

S

Shuter

I remember people's name if I ever actually bother to think "this is important, remember it" at the time.

Usually I'll just be fake talking and not realise it may actually be important to remember their name for a later date.

V

val_dramaqueen

Shuter said:
I remember people's name if I ever actually bother to think "this is important, remember it" at the time.

Usually I'll just be fake talking and not realise it may actually be important to remember their name for a later date.
see.... i dont even do that i just go "oh, ok, hey james".... *10 minutes later* "fuck... what was his name again??????"

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT MY BOYFRIEND WHOM I HAVE BEEN GOING OUT FOR 1.5 YEARS DOES NOT REMEMBER WHEN MY BIRTHDAY IS.
Haha, you got pwned.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
ur_inner_child said:

no sex for a week.
At least he didn't mix up your birthday with his hotter, more appealing other girl friends birthday.

But what jumb said. You teh sucked in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)