PHYS1121 or PHYS1131? (1 Viewer)

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
The funny thing is that I remember JW saying in the very first lecture that he makes sure to catch out all the 'formula monkeys' in the final exam :p

M@ster P

HSC
Do NOT do higher if it is not required. I don't even think it helps that much with scaling.

I think 2009 HSC was the luckiest year online mid sem and almost everyone got 100%. I think they changed it now lol.
lol we may be lucky but its not gonna be funny when our poor knowledge of physics results in buildings collapsing!

M@ster P

HSC
lmao for the phys midsem I was lucky to be in the company of some international students. One super smart guy did the test first and then the rest followed. They started to write equations on maple so it would just be matter of typing in the different numbers, talk about efficiency! needless to say everyone got 100%, i think the average was like 85% or something

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I dont mind doing the quizes in small groups as bouncing ideas off your friends really improves your learning, but doing it in groups of like 20 is fucking ridiculous

hayat1000

HSC
hi, i sort of stuffed up my semester and i'm now at a point where i need 70% in the final exam in order to pass phys1131. My question is, how hard did u study to get that 50%. is getting 70% an impossible task. Thanks

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
hi, i sort of stuffed up my semester and i'm now at a point where i need 70% in the final exam in order to pass phys1131. My question is, how hard did u study to get that 50%. is getting 70% an impossible task. Thanks
do the tutorial questions and past papers, they are the best hope in order to pass the course

jathu123

HSC
do the webstream
gl mate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)