PHYS1210 wtf? (1 Viewer)

tarson12

HSC
Anyone know why they made PHYS1210 have 3 lectures a week? and they are all at 5-6pm, Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursday. I would be happier with a 3 hour lecture than being forced to stay back all day at uni for 3 days. PHYS1210 really screws up my timetable, anyone else agree?

zaxmacks

HSC
I have lectures that go later than that.

Deal with it.

militiaman

HSC
A lot of 1st year eng students are doing Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-6 or 7, maths lectures in the morning at 9, phys1205 lectures in the afternoon that end at 6. :fish:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Anyone know why they made PHYS1210 have 3 lectures a week? and they are all at 5-6pm, Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursday. I would be happier with a 3 hour lecture than being forced to stay back all day at uni for 3 days. PHYS1210 really screws up my timetable, anyone else agree?
It's been like that for atleast the last 6 years.

Deal with it.
This. You're only a first year for christ's sake, and you're already bitching!

EmBista

HSC
I'm doing computer engineering, and I've got that 2 our maths from 9-11 and then physics from 5-6.

another option though is to do physics 5-6 and then maths 6-8.. that way u dont have to hang around doin nothing for 6 hours

i haven't been able to go to the physics lectures though cus i've had other things on.. and i've been trying to get the online lecture notes but can't find 'm.. wats up with that??

tarson12

HSC
another option though is to do physics 5-6 and then maths 6-8.. that way u dont have to hang around doin nothing for 6 hours
Yeah, that's what I do and it has fixed up that 6 hour break problem for Tuesdays and Thursdays. Wednesdays is still 9 to 6 for me but I think that's pretty much manageable. I can use the long ass break to do some study when i cbf to at home.

i haven't been able to go to the physics lectures though cus i've had other things on.. and i've been trying to get the online lecture notes but can't find 'm.. wats up with that??
They should have a powerpoint document on Blackboard on Particle Physics; just look around for a bit and you should find it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)