physical fitness is the #1 driving factor for physical attraction (1 Viewer)

AlfStewart

Banned
HSC
i dont even fucking give a fuck i just fuck the cunts in the arse and then stick em back in the fucking rape dungeon

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Physical fitness you can improve.

The face cannot be improved by exercise or makeup.

Ziva

Banned
HSC
do nottt

also.. pretzel? oh so youre going to fuck a chick in the shape of a pretzel yeah OKAY COOL

not hating I'm p flexible just saying its not much more than a parlour trick
get more flexible

Typically prefer a bit of flab/extra inches to a skinny unfit chick - as long as they aren't turning into a rippled pastrie. If they look like they catch a taxi to their car- maintenance and unfun ensues. First and foremost, a girl should be able and willing to do moderate physical activity (bushwalking/paintball/beach/general outdoor non-shopping activity).

Stephanie Rice is right on the money imo.
Fit, not skinny, no abs/scary glutes.
This

HSC
do nottt

also.. pretzel? oh so youre going to fuck a chick in the shape of a pretzel yeah OKAY COOL

not hating I'm p flexible just saying its not much more than a parlour trick
:speechless: really? sex is so much better if your flexible! keeps it interesting.

amirite

HSC
Theres this really pretty chick that I didnt know if id get hated on for having a go at. Shes a bit chubby so I didnt have a go but you know if she slimmed down I think shed be a 8-9 easy. Its a shame.

As far as being a guy and answering this topic is concerned, its alright to fuck a fit chick with a dog face but its not alright to fuck a pretty face chick who's fat.

Some people can get fit, dress well, get their hair done nicely and attract whoever they want even though they dont have a models face.

amirite

HSC
in terms of friends only, i can be friends with ppl with good faces/bad bodies

but not the other way around
This is so stupid its hard to believe. I dont believe it actually.

That being said I cant be friends with GIRLS who im not physically attracted too. I couldnt GAF what my male friends look like.

HSC
lol someone recently told me guys can never be totally platonic friends with their female friends because they always make friends with women they're attracted to. I don't know if its true or not but I thought it was interesting.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
lol someone recently told me guys can never be totally platonic friends with their female friends because they always make friends with women they're attracted to. I don't know if its true or not but I thought it was interesting.
Not true. They're just pathetic.

amirite

HSC
It is true for most guys. Its not our intention. We dont plan on f-ing all our female friends. Must just be an instinct.

Finding someone with a great personality can make them a 10/10 in my eyes. I didnt think it was possible til pretty recently.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I don't have these problems because I am a slender female without too much of a prawn face and sometimes I'm funny.

Yo1anda

HSC
depends on height

if theyre like 150 cm thats pretty fat

if they're like 175cm its skinny

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
eg # 63bn

NO NO NO NO NO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)