physical looks (1 Viewer)

fantasy8

HSC
N/A
just wondering, do chix like men that bodybuild and look tone, or someone that just skinny. would it be better if i started bodybuilding and getting tone or just look skinny?

Also what part of teh body are chix turned on like the abs, biceps, etc because i want to train that area. just want to get an idea about it

Nymphomaniac

HSC
Most girls have different tastes so don't worry you'll find someone who likes you for you.

Train yourself to be a good man with good morals or if your looking for sex then buff up a bit but NOT TOO MUCH cos if you over do it and get obsessive it's a turn off. And don't lather yourself in oil...that's just gross.

hipPo3

HSC
Jago said:
A gigantic penis.
^^ thats ur answer

that or good in pleasing a woman..
different women have different tastes dingis, dont generalise

fantasy8

HSC
N/A
its pretty hard to decide, being tone seems to look nice, but is it true that girls want there guys to be big to protect them?

HSC
fantasy8 said:
its pretty hard to decide, being tone seems to look nice, but is it true that girls want there guys to be big to protect them?
well... i think that depends on area... like in sydney i doubt you would find that to be a big thing coz its hardly dangerous. Maybe other places tho.

And also, i know some guys who look like they could run down a small car but will run at the slightest hint of conflict... that would be too good protection...

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i think you'll find that a lot of girls AREN'T turned on by the OTT muscley look :p i like them in between, some muscles are always nice but arnold schwazenegonka definitely doesn't do it for me...!

get a V and the girls'll come running :p

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
fantasy8 said:
Also what part of teh body are chix turned on like the abs, biceps, etc because i want to train that area.

u have serious social issues

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
fantasy8 said:
just wondering, do chix like men that bodybuild and look tone, or someone that just skinny. would it be better if i started bodybuilding and getting tone or just look skinny?

Also what part of teh body are chix turned on like the abs, biceps, etc because i want to train that area. just want to get an idea about it
Do other forms of looks exist, other than physical? (sorry :p)

Going to the gym 2-3 times per week won't hurt you at all. You'll tone up and build slowly to a certain extent, and you'll be better in bed, more agility and endurance!

I'd say in agreeance with most of the girls, what you're after is just reasonable definition, you can see that your muscles are in the right places but they don't define you as a person :p

If you have reasonably low percentage body fat, you'll be what the girls are after without going overboard with the weights and protein shakes.

As for girls, I'm sure you all know that tone is hot, but muscles are not.

repz

HSC
lol muscles aren't the answer for protecting girls
stuff the gym, join a boxing, kickboxing or martial arts club stick with it persevere
its the best way to get toned naturally.
and you'll have no problem Ko'ing bigger buff dudes
who has restricted body movement because of all that compressed muscle

stazi

Nightman
HSC
there's huge godzilla look that girls won't like.
then there's toned look. which girls like.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I would vomit if someone had the full-blown muscular body. I think its totally disgusting, personally. I like a bit of definition (read: nice chest and cute bum :p) and on the slim side (but not grossly emaciated).

HSC
Argonaut said:
It's not how big it is, but how you use it.

Two words: Karma Sutra (I'll probably get banned for starting a discussion on this ...).
and that shit works... even if you just read up on the areas to go for it works...

http://www.saviodsilva.org/rrr/xs73.htm

commit everything on this site to memory - but dont tell them what your doing untill they ask... it kinda freaks them out a bit. But for what i read, you can plan out like days where you can do some technique, so this is extremely simple and not even close to what can be done.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Well insofar as what to build it really depends on what you have...

If you look like you just escaped from a japanese POW camp then yeah you need to put on abit of muscle mass. On the other hand it you are built kinda like a regular guy then just tone up abit.

There is also the issue of target demographics, if for instance you want to score with intellectual uni chicks then the arnie look is certainly not the go. If you're more interested in skanks then the arnie look is more appropriate.

My advice would be to build up shoulders/upperback (the V-back bubz referred to is largely derived from shoulders/upper back), chest abit as this is an area which provides a good basis for a 'fit' look. Abs sufficient that you have some tone and no gut. Arms sufficient that you can look reasonably impressive but not as big as your head. Chuck in some weighted squats to tone up your legs/arse.

And on top of this as earlier suggested take up a martial art. Its great exercise, tones, you up, keeps you suple, enables you to kick arse and is generally considered less of a wank than the gym. As far as suggestions of a particular martial art capoeira is good.

So I'd say given your aims and my recommendations you need an axercise plan something like the following:

Gym 2 days a week, doing a general work out eg exercise all the relevant muscle groups on both visits.
Cycle at least 10km a week.
Jog about 5km once a week.
Swim (overarm and breastroke) twice a week.
Do a martial art once or twice a week.

Obviously alternate these around so that there is a good gap between the same exercise eg gym on mondays and fridays not on consequetive days.

guernica3

HSC
guys who are big enough to wrap there arms around you, taller. it isnt neccesary muscle, altho anything bigger then chicken wings is fine. personally the things that make guys attractive cannot be altered, height, shoulder span.

don't try and beef your shoudlers, you end up with that triangle affet, cause by big muscles near the neck and narrow shoudler.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Shoulder span can be altered. And it is easy enough to do so without building a bull neck. The key is to work the deltoids (?) that is the muscles literally sticking out from your shoulders and add abit of upper back and hey presto you have a V-back.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
Komaticom said:
All free time spent in gym bodybuilding = no time in Tai Kwon Do classes = no safety + hard punches that don't hit anything + resorting to a knife and/or broken beer bottle and/or calling for help from mates like a pussy.

^Bastardly generalisation, I know.

if such situation occur in real life, i would literally runs off, who give a shit about the guy :p as long as his fine body (muscles, abs) provokes the notion of “protection/safety”, and nice to hold onto, that’s all i need

What does it mean to be "manly", in today's society? Refer to at least 2 additional texts of your own choosing.
. . . . . . . =/
*walks away*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)