Physically painful (1 Viewer)

Tim035

HSC
The trials and the times I did all three essays at once weren't to bad, but today for some reason I was in so much pain with the constant writing for two hours.
I felt like I was doing a handstand for the whole two hours, my wrist, my arm, my neck and back started to hurt so bad. If it was a three hour exam I doubt I would've made it to the end.

Anyone else find the writing load like this?

Naylyn

HSC
I didn't find it as bad as I usually do, maybe because I remembered to stretch during the exam, that said it was still painful.

I've been getting backpain while studying and last tuesday I could hardly stand so it's had been taking it out of me.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
My hand was fine, totally forgot about any kind of pain since I was concentrating on what to write rather than my hand. :p I also had a practice run last night and a bit of a warm up this morning.

shimmy&shine

HSC
oh god, it sounds like you were getting ready to run a marathon.
But then again, todays paper, was like a mighty writing marathon.

But yay, we made it to the finish line. :)

HSC
Yes! I totally know what you mean. I don't know if it was because it was my third 2 hour exam or because of all the practice I did esp. for paper 1, but my arm killed me, my arm and my hand ached and for some reason my arm hasn't stopped aching. by the time this is over I'm going to lose all use of my arm for a week. that said, I have two 3 hour exams to go, two 2 hour one and the general maths which I don't know how long that goes for.

Life Starts Now

stressful?...NEVER!
HSC
My hand felt like it was going to fall off.. I was seriously contemplating using my left hand..lol.... Which i can't really use...lol.. but.. I don't think that was worse than the massive headache that I got when I started my last ESSAY! =(.. but oh well.. I survived =D

purplepixie

HSC
Yeah I wish I could have used my left hand as well heh...
I guess it was the whole writing non-stop thing, because modules really ask for a lot in a short amount of time, which really sucks.

But yay, no more English!

H

housemouse

I think BOS is trying to promote body asymmetry in all year 12s cause like with all this writing in the exam and the amount of practice we have to do, we all probably by now have ended up with one arm much much bigger than the other.

nicki8959

HSC
Yeah my hand was really sore. My fingers started to go numb in the last essay, which was pretty hard considering i was trying to finish the essay on time!! and coz it was cold this morning, my finger joints were really sore. But i made it through alive, yay!

B35tY

HSC
Surprisingly it wasn't as bad as my practice run yesterday. i was concentrating too hard on writing fast to be in pain!

fireice

HSC
man that was so extreme it like killed my arm!
and like lol in the last minute or so
my arm was like spasming on my last conclusion
and i was like NO ITS THE LAST CONCLUSION EVER
well for 2 unit anyway
and managed to scrawl the ugliest conclusion just in the nick of time
lOl i think it was barely legible but oh well its all over

NO more writing yay!
actually until end of extension english........

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
Yeah my hand started hurting towards the end of my first essay, but once i got past there i kinda forgot about it untill right at the end... Where it was hurting like a biatch.

Wackedupwacko

HSC
haha.... i was too tired and concentrating too much on think and write that i didnt notice the pain although my handwriting did drop off alot in my last essay (lear) never try staying up 22 hours then doing a 2 hour example where ur writing thinkn the whole time... o while hungry too >.< y didnt i think of eating >.<

ashh

HSC
oh man my hand was sore, thought it was gonna drop off at the end. 3 essays sux. gonna hate doin ancient on wed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)