Physics + 2u Maths Tutoring!!! (1 Viewer)

garry007

HSC
N/A
$18 Physics/3U Maths + $20 2U Maths

2U Mathematics: 93 (came 2nd in grade)
3U Mathematics: 92 (46/50)
Physics: 88 (school mark 91 and ranked 2nd in grade)

I am willing to teach Prelim and HSC with the use of excellent Physics notes covering each syllabus dot point separately and thoroughly, as well as expert textbooks at my fingertips and plenty of trial examination questions for Mathematics. I will try my absolute best to improve ure marks and raise them to the highest level possible.

$18/hr Physics/3U Maths and $20/hr 2U Mathematics

Btw, i may only be able to come to u if u live close to public transport OR live in a suburb close to Auburn (eg, Regents Park, Berala, Lidcombe, Bankstown etc), otherwise we can meet either at Auburn Library or Regents Park Library, both VERY close to Auburn and Regents Park station respectively (Rego Library is RIGHT in front of the station!!).

email: tute4u@hotmail.com

Last edited:

garry007

HSC
N/A
according to its academic performance over the past few years in particular

garry007

HSC
N/A
no actually, trinity catholic college is renowned for its basketball, netball and football teams in particular....its a school that pays attention to all aspects of school, including the social aspects such as sports and social work etc.
Btw, may i ask how the sporting side of trinity catholic college has anything to do with my tutoring prospects ?

pebbles

HSC
garry007 said:
2U Mathematics: 93 (came 2nd in grade)
3U Mathematics: 92 (46/50)
Physics: 88 (school mark 91 and ranked 2nd in grade)

Bachelor of Science (Advanced)

I am willing to teach Prelim and HSC with the use of excellent Physics notes covering each syllabus dot point separately and thoroughly, as well as expert textbooks at my fingertips and plenty of trial examination questions for Mathematics. I will try my absolute best to improve ure marks and raise them to the highest level possible.

$16/hr Physics and $18/hr 2U Mathematics

Btw, i am onli be able to come to u if u live close to public transport, otherwise we can meet either at Auburn Library or Regents Park Library, both VERY close to Auburn and Regents Park station respectively (Rego Library is RIGHT in front of the station!!).

email: kite111@hotmail.com
Living in the middle of nowhere makes that hard but du reckon theres any way u can help me with 2U maths online?

garry007

HSC
N/A
yes i can do that....and at a cheaper rate of 12-15 bucks.

I can also tutor over the phone at that same cheap rate.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)